ePlaya Thunder Dome

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby emily sparkle » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:42 pm

A note from your Moderators

What happens in ePlaya Thunder Dome stays in ePlaya Thunder Dome. Moderators are not responsible for breaking up fights herein. Participation in ePlaya Thunder Dome is at your own risk. Moderators & administrators will still enforce the TOS as they see fit.
:) emily sparkle
eplaya administrator
___

mobilize, energize, motivate, INSPIRE ordinary people to do things to improve their quality of life.
- nobel peace prize winner, wangari maathai
emily sparkle

Postby EvilDustBooger » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:06 pm

...I knew I liked emily sparkle.
EvilDustBooger

Postby SED » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:47 pm

Yep, that's the spirit!
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.
SED

Postby BigCock » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:43 pm

The plonk is weird. It's like one channel of the stereo being out.

... with really shitty thrash noise playing.
BigCock

Postby Toolmaker » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:13 am

emily sparkle wrote:A note from your Moderators

What happens in ePlaya Thunder Dome stays in ePlaya Thunder Dome. Moderators are not responsible for breaking up fights herein. Participation in ePlaya Thunder Dome is at your own risk. Moderators & administrators will still enforce the TOS as they see fit.

ROFLMAO
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker

Postby SED » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:51 pm

C'mon, muthafuckas!
SED

Postby BigCock » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:54 pm

Sure, I'm a muthafucka. That's good lovin, not abuse. I'm here for abuse!
BigCock

Postby SED » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:56 pm

[Picks up rusty hatchet. Points toward greasy stump in the wood shed.]

This could be gooood. . .
SED

Postby BigCock » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:57 pm

Too chicken to do me barehanded?

In that case, I'm off to get a boomerang. Mind your head, mate.
BigCock

Postby Jewel*** » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:00 pm

Come on already!!!! I'm ready for the show. All this testosterone talking......where's the blood and broken bones?
Jewel***

Postby Bin Noddin » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:18 pm

Oh, this should be good. [cue harp music and swirly visuals] Last time I was in a real, actual fight was eighth grade, me and Surfer Joe Wheeler, after he dropped a candy wrapper on my lunch. The crowd was yelling for me - nobody liked Surfer Joe who came from California and had long, yellow hair and claimed to have surfed with the Beach Boys and told us we were rubes and hicks in our backwater school. Ted Fitte yelled at me not to box the guy, just kick him in the nuts. Three or four guys were holding down a big goon named Manny who was also an outcast and Surfer Joe's protector. I must have taken too long to think about Ted's suggestion - a bigger kid named Woolis pushed me into Surfer Joe, who got his kick in the nuts unintentionally and the crowd carried me away before a teacher got there. I got two black eyes and a reputation not to be messed with that lasted for the rest of high school, even though I was and am a mellow, quiet fellow. And, Surfer Joe was right, we were rubes and hicks and he realy DID surf with the Beach Boys and within a year or two we all had long hair and lots of us went surfing. [cue more harp music, things come back into focus again] OWWW!!! that bastard SED hit me from behind.
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen
Bin Noddin

Postby SED » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:04 pm

BigCock wrote:Too chicken to do me barehanded?

The ax was for your benefit only, my feathery, feculent friend. In deference to your wishes, I shall now deal with you pollo a mano.

BigCock wrote:In that case, I'm off to get a boomerang.

As the chicken comes home to roost, so does the boomerang . . .

[wrenching sound, followed by a dull snap. Feathers.]
SED

Postby OregonRed » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:14 pm

Bin Noddin wrote:Oh, this should be good. [cue harp music and swirly visuals] Last time I was in a real, actual fight was eighth grade, me and Surfer Joe Wheeler, after he dropped a candy wrapper on my lunch. The crowd was yelling for me - nobody liked Surfer Joe who came from California and had long, yellow hair and claimed to have surfed with the Beach Boys and told us we were rubes and hicks in our backwater school. Ted Fitte yelled at me not to box the guy, just kick him in the nuts. Three or four guys were holding down a big goon named Manny who was also an outcast and Surfer Joe's protector. I must have taken too long to think about Ted's suggestion - a bigger kid named Woolis pushed me into Surfer Joe, who got his kick in the nuts unintentionally and the crowd carried me away before a teacher got there. I got two black eyes and a reputation not to be messed with that lasted for the rest of high school, even though I was and am a mellow, quiet fellow. And, Surfer Joe was right, we were rubes and hicks and he realy DID surf with the Beach Boys and within a year or two we all had long hair and lots of us went surfing. [cue more harp music, things come back into focus again] OWWW!!! that bastard SED hit me from behind.

LMAO!!!!!
M*A*S*H 4207 We're not doctors.

"Just be yourself. All the good personalities are taken." stolen from my amazing friend Dwayne Gerken's fb status post.

OregonRed

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Postby BigCock » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:07 am

It's a common misperception that boomerangs always come back. That only happens if you miss.

Ooo, that's gotta hurt.
BigCock

Postby K-mom » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:52 am

Well, what do ya know? The cock can throw!
You call it malt liquor, I call it breakfast.
K-mom

Postby SED » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:22 am

Hey Manny, Joe. Take care of this Cock Sucker.

BigCock wrote:Ooo, that's gotta hurt.

Yes, I'm afraid it's got to hurt. Otherwise, we never learn . . .
SED

Postby BigCock » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:30 am

SED wrote:Hey Manny, Joe. Take care of this Cock Sucker.

Gin martini please, Joe. Hendricks, no vermouth. Thanks. And while he's getting that, can you please work on this kink in my neck Manny? I think Jewel*** left some massage oil in the pantry. Brilliant. SED, bless his heart, tried to loosen it up but it appears he did more harm than good.

SED wrote:
BigCock wrote:Ooo, that's gotta hurt.

Yes, I'm afraid it's got to hurt. Otherwise, we never learn . . .

So now you understand how a boomerang works. GOOD! Next we'll work on your attire. Really, how can you expect to get any respect at all in those old schmatas. Let's start with that new head appendage of yours. You may want to mount a warning beacon. We don't want any low-flying airplanes running into you, now do we.
BigCock

Postby SED » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:12 pm

Your feeble attempts befit you, my little chick-a-dee. Just remember boychik, a big cock needs big balls.

As for the massage, I think you'll be happier with my work when Manny and Joe put the rubber fist in your anus.
SED

Postby BigCock » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:27 pm

hmm, he's contemplating my privates and wants to put something in my butt ... hmm ... I thought he was straight, but then again, Durango is not too far from Brokeback Mountain, is it. ?.

H'hem. Well fellas, hate to have to run before the soap gets dropped, er, um, I mean, hope the snow stops - heh heh!
backs up towards door
My neck feels much better all of a sudden, besides you'll be needing that oil for lube, er, um, gotta show to catch on the tube! Yeah, so, be sure to wear a condom, DOH! I, uh, what I meant was, sure wish we had more in common.

bolts out

SEE YA!
BigCock

Postby SED » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:45 pm

BigCock wrote:Yeah, so, be sure to wear a condom, DOH! I, uh, what I meant was, sure wish we had more in common.

We have more in common than you might think. Yer mama, for example.

If you want even more in common, then you should avoid condoms altogether. I do gets around.
SED

Postby Ranger Genius » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:50 pm

Hey Emily (Sparkle),

Could you please explain why BMORG has apparently cast eplaya to the wolves, spam-wise?

In plain terms, can you tell us the precise reason the BMORG has apparently decided to put almost no resources into improving the eplaya for its users and for the dozens of others who might become users?

I've never complained about this before but you must agree that the spamming is getting way out of hand. What does it take to get problems fixed?

SED

Hey, SED, I don't know if you're aware of this, but you're a worthless pile of steaming sub-human excrement. You've never contributed anything valuable to this board, nor even succeeded in being even one miniscule bit as amusing as you seem to think you've been. Not since DVD's heyday has anyone contributed so much valueless filth to this board, nor shat upon so many potentially-interesting threads, stifling all potential for intelligent discourse.

I submit that you do this out of an idiotic spite, and a fear that if you engaged in any sort of civilized discourse, the true depth of your staggering imbecility would be revealed for all to see and mock. There comes a time where the line between pretending to be an asshat becomes genuinely being an asshat; you crossed that line long ago.

I spurn you as I would spurn a rabid dog.

Now please, go in the other room so the grown-ups can talk.
“We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.”
Ranger Genius

Postby SED » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:52 pm

Lick my balls.
SED

Postby Toolmaker » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:39 pm

SED wrote:Lick my balls.

Hard to believe he's an adult with children. I'll have to agree with RG, its really sad the way a small handful of jerks do all they can to keep new users away. Some of these ppl make a good arguement for a modification of the radical inclusion principal. With blatant violations of the TOS repeatedly I wonder why some of these jerks havent been removed from the board.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker

Re: ePlaya Thunder Dome

Postby SED » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:22 am

SED wrote:A note from your Moderators

The ePlaya and Burning Man are becoming less dangerous, physically and emotionally. Cops are everywhere. I decry this warming trend and am doing my part to keep it hot and dangerous here on the boards.

Ad hominem attacks are for pussies and low-rent punks. It's ideas and thoughts I threaten. No rule can govern me, and I'll only recognize the personal authority of those who know me personally.

There's a list of offenses which will bring down the lash. That's the risk. What they are only I know. That's the adventure.

I'm offering this space as a reserve area in whick I will dole out unalloyed criticism to those who think they can handle it. It's my offer to contain my nasty side to one thread, as long as those who are summoned arrive forthwith, preferably with sufficient armour. Please have all your shit together, so I can enjoy the fullness of its distruction.

If no one comes, I'll revisit the playa at large and find them myself, wherever I feel like looking.

Who's first?

RG and TM, you forget where you are. My spam attack was a demonstration of how egregious the BMORGs neglect of this site has become and how futile the complaints we lodge are. I don't enjoy complaining. I prefer action. If the mods want to ban me, they can. If they don't, then your complaint is with them, not me.

And thanks for licking my balls. You can stop now.
SED

Postby AntiM » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:03 pm

Technically "the mods" can't ban anyone.
we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby cowboyangel » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:35 pm

this tiny drunk cute man-hating chick once asked me to fight her in the thunderdome and I banned myself.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981
cowboyangel

Postby SED » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:05 pm

That's impressive. I would've kicked the snot out of her.
SED

Postby SED » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:43 pm

Hey Ranger, I said stop licking my balls. You're creeping me out, man.
SED

Postby Jewel*** » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:47 pm

SED wrote:That's impressive. I would've kicked the snot out of her.

Oh please, you're really not that strong. I know the real truth about you.......
Jewel***

Postby SED » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:51 pm

Just because you're still full of snot, it doesn't mean I couldn't have kicked it out of you. I had my carpet to think of, afterall.
SED

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion