your stupid joke here

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby Simon of the Playa » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:14 am

brian mulroney, now THERES a canadian joke thats funny.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 am

Lemon-Coffee wrote:hahahaha, that's funny ^_^.

...>.> actually its from a Russian joke book.

<.<

that was sold in Canada, and probably poorly translated.

I still remember the "American Jokes they Tell in Poland" issue of MAD magazine. (okay not the whole issue...) Although right now all I've got is: "How many honest businessmen attended the 'Honest American Business Man's Conference' last year?" "Both of them."
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby flatlander13 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm

So Farrah Fawcett gets to Heaven and meets God at the gates. God tells her that she has lived such a generous and loving life that he will grant her one wish. She responds, “I wish for all of the world’s children to be safe.â€
flatlander13

Postby ibdave » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

[quote="flatlander13"]So Farrah Fawcett gets to Heaven and meets God at the gates. God tells her that she has lived such a generous and loving life that he will grant her one wish. She responds, “I wish for all of the world’s children to be safe.â€
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby ygmir » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:43 pm

[quote="flatlander13"]So Farrah Fawcett gets to Heaven and meets God at the gates. God tells her that she has lived such a generous and loving life that he will grant her one wish. She responds, “I wish for all of the world’s children to be safe.â€
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Camp Name: qqqq

Postby ibdave » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Postby can't sit still » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:45 pm

> The Pope & Nancy Pelosi
>
> The Pope and Nancy Pelosi are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd.
>
> The speaker and His Holiness, however, have seen it all before. To
>
> make it a little more interesting, the speaker says to the Pope,
>
> "Did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make
>
> every Democrat in the crowd go wild?"
>
> He doubts it, so she shows him. Sure enough, the wave elicits
>
> rapture and cheering from every democrat in the crowd. Gradually,
>
> the cheering subsides.
>
> The Pope, not wanting to be out done by such a level of arrogance,
>
> considers what he could do.
>
> "That was impressive, the Pope says, "But did you know that with
>
> just one little wave of MY hand I can make EVERY person in the crowd
>
> go crazy with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display like
>
> that of your subjects, but will go deep into their hearts, and they
>
> will forever speak of this day and rejoice."
>
> The speaker seriously doubts this, and says so. "One little wave of
>
> your hand and all people will rejoice forever? Show me."
>
> So the Pope slapped her.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still

Postby ibdave » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 am

ibdave

Postby Monkeypoo » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Monkeypoo

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Postby ibdave » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:19 pm

[quote="Monkeypoo"][quote="flatlander13"]So Farrah Fawcett gets to Heaven and meets God at the gates. God tells her that she has lived such a generous and loving life that he will grant her one wish. She responds, “I wish for all of the world’s children to be safe.â€

ibdave

Postby Monkeypoo » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:42 pm

[quote="ibdave"][quote="Monkeypoo"][quote="flatlander13"]So Farrah Fawcett gets to Heaven and meets God at the gates. God tells her that she has lived such a generous and loving life that he will grant her one wish. She responds, “I wish for all of the world’s children to be safe.â€
Monkeypoo

Postby ibdave » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:12 pm

[quote="Monkeypoo"][quote="ibdave"][quote="Monkeypoo"][quote="flatlander13"]So Farrah Fawcett gets to Heaven and meets God at the gates. God tells her that she has lived such a generous and loving life that he will grant her one wish. She responds, “I wish for all of the world’s children to be safe.â€

ibdave

Postby ygmir » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:27 pm

[quote="ibdave"][quote="Monkeypoo"][quote="ibdave"][quote="Monkeypoo"][quote="flatlander13"]So Farrah Fawcett gets to Heaven and meets God at the gates. God tells her that she has lived such a generous and loving life that he will grant her one wish. She responds, “I wish for all of the world’s children to be safe.â€
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby ALICEtheGOON » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Micheal jackson 's will stated he wanted to be buried at " Walmart"!!??

When they ask the family why ,they stated .." little boys pants are " half off" this week".
ALICEtheGOON

Postby Bounce530 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Micheal Jackson arrives at the pearly gates. St Peter doesn't recognize him so he asks, "What exactly did you do on earth?"
“I dressed up in funny clothes and entertained peopleâ€
TomServo wrote:Pickles are cucumbers soaked in EVIL!
Bounce530

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: BRC Guardian docking pad

Postby Lemon-Coffee » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 am

[quote="Bounce530"]
“Im sorry father, I dont see your name down here, what parish were you in?â€
"black, 2 sugars, freshly squeezed lemon juice"
Lemon-Coffee

Postby can't sit still » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:37 pm

He's my brother
>
> Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box
> of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.
>
>
>
> The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are
> you?"
>
>
> "Eight," the boy replied.
>
>
> The man continued, "do you know what these are used for?"
>
>
> The boy replied, "not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're
> for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you
> use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now,
> he can't do either
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still

Postby Fire_Moose » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:44 am

what is a Mohel's salary?

$35,000 plus tips
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
Fire_Moose

Postby Thecatman » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Another blond joke! A blond was driving down a highway and saw a sign that read "CLEAN RESTROOMS NEXT 10 MILES." She was extremely late for an appointment because there happened to 26 restrooms that needed cleaning!
Thecatman

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby H.G.Crosby » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:09 pm

i am reminded of the vast world wide conspiracy, as outlined in the Keepers of the True all beef Franks, The Elders of Zion, Kosher meats, and sons.

since it is well known that jews control everything, EVERYTHING from cheap schmata kids clothing with fancy designer labels the yentas and shiksas both can love, and pay double for a jump suit with 1/4 of the cloth, and half of the quality and "styling"....shit, they're just Kids....i digress.

but anyway, there was a point in time, not too long ago, during the first George, aka the big Bubbe, where the elders of Zions Meats and sons, were asked to consult Farkel's House of Pile and fine satins, with a possible solution to their problem with inventory

"Inventory is SHIT until you sell it!"

i had walked into a shouting match between the elder farkel bros., and their accountant, herschel, because they're ALWAYS called herschel, sometimes morrie, but never sid.....i digress

i asked them what was wrong, and after a hurried cigarette, Izzy blurts out "We fucked up Si, we ordered 5,000,000 yards of yellow fucking ribbon by accident COD, this Fecocteh computer, oy!"

"and you paid?"

"The goddamn schwarze at the loading dock, the check was computerized printed out and in a fucking envelope, how was he to know, jesus H. Fucking Christ, it was so much easier with Cash, you know?"

"i know"

so i sat there and then it occurred to me..it was easy, i had met them in hobe Sound, i'll just give them a call, why not, it's worth a shot.

"hey, is neil there, listen, i need you to put the bug in the old man's ear."

Persian Gulf, Desert Storm Part One, the Kuwaiti Incubator.

we sold ALL of that feh ribbon, and then realized we NEEDED MORE!

oh my god, we sold more of that shit, we we're cutting up yellow fucking sheets from the 70's and rolling it ourselves!

i digress.

Well, the point to this story is this, i have it on good authority that Groucho Marx Glasses are currently at inventory levels that were unthinkable during the golden age of groucho marx glasses, and are reaching critical mass and may soon strangle the entire industry and take down everything else as well that we have worked tirelessly through pogrom after pogram to dominate the brassiere and undergarment universe as well as the Optometrist Union, which by far and away is the meanest bunch of eye scratching white coat ninjas i have ever laid eyes on. I digress.

so, where was i, oh yeah, invest NOW, get in on the ground floor, because by oct 15th, you will not be able to find even a cheap chinese rip off "Gloucho Malx", even on etsy. I hear they were made with cat hair anyway.

ok....

um.

shit i forgot the punch line.

nevermind.

sorry.

i got nothing.
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™
H.G.Crosby

Postby mdmf007 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:17 pm

What did Michael Jackson tell the medics when they came????

"Take me to Childrens Hospital!"
mdmf007

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: ESD

Postby ygmir » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:33 pm

mdmf007 wrote:What did Michael Jackson tell the medics when they came????

"Take me to Childrens Hospital!"

that's your second.......

first:

"don't post on my thread"...........

hahahahahaa

and, your rebi pit bull enforcer..........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Monkeypoo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 am

Totally stupid joke. I don't make 'em up. I just pass 'em on.

BREAKING NEWS -- It has just been reported that the head gardener at the White House has been dismissed after 28 years of loyal service to the many US Presidents. When interviewed, the gardener protested his innocence and said, "All I know is I was walking past the Oval Office and I asked, 'Has anyone seen the spade and the hoe?' The next thing I knew I was fired."
Monkeypoo

Postby Thecatman » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 pm

"Mike" was at his monthly 4x4 meeting with his fellow off-roaders. He informed them he would not be able to go camping with them the coming weekend because his wife won't let him. He leaves the meeting amongst the jeers and laughter. The next weekend when the group arrives at their campsite, why, theres Mike, his tent set up and he's ready to go fishin and 4wheelin. His buddies asked "how did you get your wife to let you go?" "I did'nt have to" he says. "When I got home I craked a PBR and plopped down in my recliner to drown my sorrows. Next thing I know my wife sneaks behind me and covers my eyes and yells 'Surprise! Carry me to the bedroom and tie me to the bed and you can do whatever you want.' So I did and here I am."
The moral of the story:
Women need to be more specfic.
Thecatman

Postby Oldguy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:07 am

: confused : What is joke?
Image current moon

"Opportunity is missed by most people
because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
-Thomas Alva Edison
Oldguy

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Dogpatch

Postby Thecatman » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Bunch of guys in a locker room at the golf club. Cell phone laying on the bench rings. One of the guys answers it, engaging the handsfree speaker function as he does so. "Hello!" "Hi honey, its me. Are you at the club?" "Yes!" "Well, I'm at the mall and I found a beautiful leather coat I've always wanted. It's only $1000. Is it OK if I get it?" "Sure, if you like it that much." "Thank you. By the way, I stopped at the Mercedes dealer earlier and saw a modle I really like." "How much?" "90,000!" " OK but at that price I want all the options." "Great! One last thing, you remember that house that was for sale and they wanted $1.5 million? Well its been listed again and they want $950,000 now!" "Well, offer them $900,000 and if they refuse, we can finance the remaing $50,000." "OK. See you later! Have fun and I love you!" "Love you to, Bye!" The guy hangs up. The other guys in the locker room stare at him in amasement, their mouths agape. :shock: The guy smiles and asks "Anybody know whos phone this is?" :lol:
Thecatman

Postby Ranger Genius » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Joke thread fell to page 3?! Unacceptable!

Ethnic Lightbulb joke formula:

Q: How many [members of a given ethnic minority] does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: [N]; One to hold the lightbulb, [N-1] to [behave in a manner generally associated with a negative stereotype of the given ethnic minority].
“We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.”
Ranger Genius

Postby Thecatman » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:06 pm

A woman from New York was driving her car on Hwy 160 through the Navajo Reservation in NE Arizona when her car broke down. A Native American man on horseback happened by and offered her a ride to the nearby town of Kayenta. She climbs on the horse and off they ride. The ride was uneventful except every few minutes he would yell "YEEHAWW!" so loud it would echo from the surrounding canyons. When they arrived in town he let her off at the service station. He let out one last "YEEHAWW!" and rode off. The attendent asks, What did you do to make him so excited? Nothing, replies the woman. I sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist and held on to the saddlehorn so I would'nt fall off. To which the attendent says, Uh maam, Native Americans don't use saddles!
Thecatman

Postby ygmir » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:49 am

this just cracked me up............

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:54 am