Mars, God Of War

All things outside of Burning Man.

Mars, God Of War

Postby Chimp » Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:03 pm

Was anyone else bummed out by the closeness of Mars to earth on wednesday night (it was flipping me out a bit given the state of the world at the minute), closest it had been in thousands of years. Seemed significant to me somehow, though maybe that was just my headstate.
Chimp

Postby TestesInSac » Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:34 pm

The proximity of Mars, and then this panda thing? Just can't be coincidence. I think it's time to stock up on ammo, food and water.
I am my own sock puppet.
TestesInSac

Attack Of the Clones

Postby Chimp » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:16 pm

Blimey, that is a lot of Pandas. Pretty harmless bunch though, just 'really into' bamboo as I understand it. Still they could be trained, hmmm...

I bet there are some astrologer, conspiracy theorist types out there on the Eplaya, c'mon help us out here, Mars, Pandas (lots of 'em) is there a link? - we have to know. Are we all being controlled by the secret early christians? What is VALIS and are the pandas in on it?

'The Empire never ended' - the eminent Phillip K Dick
Chimp

Postby Stormy » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:23 pm

What pandas? I couldn't take my eyes off the Lil' Kim ad on the side. :oops:
Be the change you seek in the world.
Stormy

Postby nymphgonebad » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:29 pm

i'm an aries, ruled by mars, and was so profoundly affected by the proximity and it's retrograde. mostly horny, to be honest. then again, i was camping with some major hotties this year, so there could be an alternative explanation.
nymphgonebad

Postby Badger » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:51 pm

I'm more intrigued by the geomorphology of mars than by any supposed 'influence' it has on the affairs of humans. I guess that comes about when you subscribe more to the astronomical aspects of the planet than to any astrological peculiarities.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

MARS is HERE

Postby WormPaste » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:28 pm

Man that night was out of control, I wanted to experience the influence of MArs. I put on a bunch of warpaint and some evil costume. that was the night of our party in our theme camp. Drank a alot of whiskey and handfuls of mushrooms. After we passed out all the booze at our party I ran out into the playa, and FREAKED out an art car of people that ate some bad mushrooms they were pretty scared of me for some reason. Then I woke up at sunrise freezing my ass off, covered in dust, with blood on my hands, no idea what happened. Pretty sure it was my own blood though, so dont worry.
I stumbled into a bluehouse and there was these 2 jammin DJs and I danced untill 11:00 am. Out of control. moral of the story.. dont ask to harness the power of mars unless you want to experience the great annihilator. :twisted:
WormPaste

Postby Chimp » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:29 pm

I am interested in this retrograde thing, a friend of mine says Mars swooped past retrograde and picked up all the negativity that abounds on Earth at the moment and is gonna come round 'Direct' on the 20th and spit it all back at us tenfold.

Don't have any idea if this is tru of course, neither do I entirely understand it. Hope not though, things are bad enough.

Pandas fucking rule. Especially the virgos amongst 'em. they are the best - by far.

Ha, strictly for kicks here is a poem by Spike Milligan from 1968

The Gofongo, if you please,
is a fish with singing knees
And a tail that plays
The Spanish clarionet!

He has toes that whistle tunes
And explode! like toy balloons.
Hence his many,
Many visits to the vet.

The Gofongo, when he likes,
Swallows jam and rusty bikes,
Orange pips and treacle
Pudding boiled in glue.

He loves chips with rusty nails
And can swallow Iron Rails
That is why they cannot
Keep one in a zoo.

But! Gofongo as a pet
Would cause panic and regret.
People tried it and were
Nearly driven balmy.

For, once inside a house
He screams, 'I'm a Jewish mouse.'
Then he runs away -
And joins the Arab Army!

What utter nonsense hey? Genius. Anyway I digress - back to the question of Mars!!!
Chimp

Was anyone else . . .

Postby Tardis » Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:10 am

...reminded of that line from "War of the Worlds" about Mars staring down like a baleful eye? Or it could have just been the drink, I suppose.
Tardis

Re: MARS is HERE

Postby nymphgonebad » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:20 am

WormPaste wrote: Drank a alot of whiskey and handfuls of mushrooms.

not bad, but i think i've found your favorite cocktail: alchohol, caffeine, mushrooms, pot, opium, nitrous and absinthe. i've named it wormpaste in your honor

they were pretty scared of me for some reason.

don't take it personally. sounds like they would have run screaming from the tooth fairy, in their condition.

Then I woke up at sunrise freezing my ass off, covered in dust, with blood on my hands, no idea what happened. Pretty sure it was my own blood though, so dont worry.

i concur. unless of course, there was a blood sacrifice of some kind

I stumbled into a bluehouse and there was these 2 jammin DJs and I danced untill 11:00 am. Out of control.

why didn't you stop by for breakfast? i was right around the corner.

moral of the story.. dont ask to harness the power of mars unless you want to experience the great annihilator. :twisted:

how would you like that on a t-shirt for x-mas? please send visual aid for graphic design purposes.
nymphgonebad

Postby JezebelinHell » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:22 am

I'm an aries as well, but all the closeness of Mars did for me was cross my path with another hot aries chick whom I spent a nice evening having rather passionate meaningless sex with. So, um, thank you solar system.
"The future is a whore, she promises herself to everyone."
--Poe
JezebelinHell

Postby nymphgonebad » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:25 am

JezebelinHell wrote:I'm an aries as well, but all the closeness of Mars did for me was cross my path with another hot aries chick whom I spent a nice evening having rather passionate meaningless sex with. So, um, thank you solar system.

that's all, huh?

jez, i'm so jealous i feel like crying.

aries on aries sex is sooooo hot!!!
nymphgonebad

Postby JezebelinHell » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:34 am

Hey, come find me next year. We'll make it aries on aries on aries. That could be dangerous and exciting.
"The future is a whore, she promises herself to everyone."
--Poe
JezebelinHell

Postby Chimp » Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:09 pm

Wow

the thread is open again,

Hey girls, everyone on here wants to kick my ass - and has got me all fired up - just thought I would mention it
Chimp

Postby stuart » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:20 pm

i would be interested in the percentage difference from this 'close call' to other times. What little i know about the geometry of the planetary orbits tells me it aint much to write home about.
stuart

Postby shuranuff » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:24 pm

Chimp wrote:Wow

Hey girls, everyone on here wants to kick my ass - and has got me all fired up - just thought I would mention it

lick yur ass? alright i'll do it. step on up to the bar boy.
shuranuff

thought you'd never ask

Postby nymphgonebad » Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:57 pm

Chimp wrote:Wow

we're waiting for you to show up, is all.....
nymphgonebad

mars, god of hot times

Postby serendipity » Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:57 pm

that was an insane night of some of the hottest sex this week... this aries was on fire... bring on the mars retrograde
serendipity

Re: mars, god of hot times

Postby nymphgonebad » Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:13 pm

serendipity wrote:that was an insane night of some of the hottest sex this week... this aries was on fire... bring on the mars retrograde

i'm wearing pink.
nymphgonebad

Re: mars, god of hot times

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:26 pm

nymphgonebad wrote:
serendipity wrote:that was an insane night of some of the hottest sex this week... this aries was on fire... bring on the mars retrograde

i'm wearing pink.

Where?

Return to Open Discussion