Extra Action

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby nymphgonebad » Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:17 am

you consider a cow's digestive track to be an "adult theme"?

i'm a little worried about you.
nymphgonebad

Postby Chimp » Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:56 am

Thanx for the concern Strych 9, watch the cartoon though, I think you will see what I mean - it is very funny...I think...worryingly enough

Stormy wrote

"his ex-woman friend walked in, catching him with firm teat in hand and hot milk shooting across his face..."

I reckon the innuendo there is pretty adult.

By the way, did anyone find my pet eel? He slithered off across the playa on Thursday night with my crack pipe, an irish fiddle and a bag of cheese condoms, his name is geoffrey 'the governor' and his motto is...
Chimp

Postby nymphgonebad » Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:54 am

his motto is what? what? tell me you phreak!!!!
nymphgonebad

Postby nymphgonebad » Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:50 am

just watched that little cow animation.

you are one sick fuck. i think i'm falling in love!
nymphgonebad

Postby Chimp » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:06 am

His Motto is...

"I SMOKE CRACK!!! I SMOKE CRACK!!! I'M A FUCKING EEL AND I SMOKE CRACK!!! I'M GONNA SLITHER INTO YOUR CAMP AND SMOKE YOUR CRACK, COS' I'M A FUCKING EEL AND I SMOKE CRACK!!!

Obviously he plays a tune on his fiddle to compliment this jolly rhyme but unfortunately most burners are a bit freaked out by him - especially when he starts making his psychotic boss eyed, drooling lunatic requests to give people 'some cheese'.

A scary motherfucker that eel and no mistake.
Chimp

Postby nymphgonebad » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:09 am

is he your pet? your friend? the bane of your existence?

how did you get hooked up with, gerald, was it?
nymphgonebad

Postby Chimp » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:35 am

I first saw Geoffrey at the Bovine Sex Club in Toronto - He was performing as a 'The Freaky Irish fiddle Playing Eel' in the midst of a throng of tabledancing Aphex Twin lookalikes.

I vowed then and there to save him from this curious circus sideshow life. While the dancing Aphex Twins were slamming during his fiddle rendition of The Prodigy's controversial 'Smack My Bitch Up' I nabbed him and his fiddle and threw them in a sack I happened to have with me (The fiddle is quite friendly as it happens). Escape wasn't easy but I managed to get him out of Canada eventually.

For the past six years he has lived a life of complete servitude and attends to my every whim. This is partly in due of course to the crack I get for him from the ghost of Charles Dickens - who haunts our every step...

He was a newbie this year, I am terribly concerned he may have wound up wrapped round the wheel of an art car - he is very difficult to spot in the dark and vehemently refuses glowsticks from strangers, fearing, irrationally, some sort of mental contamination, well, thats crack for you I guess.
Chimp

Postby Chimp » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:39 am

I first saw Geoffrey at the Bovine Sex Club in Toronto - He was performing as a 'The Freaky Irish fiddle Playing Eel' in the midst of a throng of tabledancing Aphex Twin lookalikes.

I vowed then and there to save him from this curious circus sideshow life. While the dancing Aphex Twins were slamming during his fiddle rendition of The Prodigy's controversial 'Smack My Bitch Up' I nabbed him and his fiddle and threw them in a sack I happened to have with me (The fiddle is quite friendly as it happens). Escape wasn't easy but I managed to get him out of Canada eventually.

For the past six years he has lived a life of complete servitude and attends to my every whim. This is partly in due of course to the crack I get for him from the ghost of Charles Dickens - who haunts our every step...

He was a newbie this year, I am terribly concerned he may have wound up wrapped round the wheel of an art car - he is very difficult to spot in the dark and vehemently refuses glowsticks from strangers, fearing, irrationally, some sort of mental contamination, well, thats crack for you I guess.
Chimp

Postby nymphgonebad » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:44 am

yeah, i miss crack
nymphgonebad

Previous

Return to Open Discussion