Change Type Color?

Want to request a new feature? You've come to the right place...

Change Type Color?

Postby Charlie Parker » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Red is the hardest color to read. Even if you changed it to Maroon it would be a lot easier to read.
Charlie Parker

Burning Since: 2011

Re: Change Type Color?

Postby Rice » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Charlie Parker wrote:Red is the hardest color to read. Even if you changed it to Maroon it would be a lot easier to read.

I would say white is the hardest to read: "White Font"
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby Sham » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 pm

If your eyes are totally bloodshot, then the contrast would be very difficult. I have a box of 36 crayons that are all RED, and they work fine for me! :D
Sham

Re: Change Type Color?

Postby spectabillis » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:50 pm

I would say white is the hardest to read: "White Font"

brown/white comment background skips every other post, wait for a white background to comment white.

i know eye strain is an issue for some with an orange on brown background, but the skin wasnt done through css or phpbb, its all custom. theres seeing things like style statements and such done with inline parsed php spit from various code files if i remember right. phpbb doesnt support that, and just about any other phpbb source will loathe to even hear you talk about it because it changes things too much from what the phpbb codebase has ever been built to support.

i told the org i dont think it can be upgraded without loosing it, but the people who made the changes are no longer around. actually, ive heard twice about plans to upgrade eply's phpbb - both times i gave cameragrl a heads up thats not something you can just say "ok, lets do it." but i think they are irritated with me now saying i told you so.
spectabillis

Return to Feature Requests