Time for new 2004 Sections

We're doing it wrong...we know

Time for new 2004 Sections

Postby Otisserie » Thu May 13, 2004 7:42 pm

It seems that everything 2004 is now funnelled into the increasingly misnamed Newbie Information section, or back in the 2003 topics. I would suggest adding 2004 top level sections for the Vault of Heaven theme, Theme Camps & Art 2004, and maybe Music Sections. And later, ride shares.
Otisserie

Postby poosie_kat » Fri May 14, 2004 9:23 am

I've been wondering when they would get around to doing just that. Hell, the years almost over, the event is about 4 months away, and here we are still with 2003 headers. I hadn't really thought about putting up a post about it, but I'm glad that you did. Thanks for voicing what I had thought for quite awhile now.

Ape-Rule
poosie_kat

Postby technopatra » Sat May 15, 2004 11:36 am

We've had some technical difficultes in figuring out how to move everything wihtout breaking the system or losing anything. We have it mostly worked out, are shotting for getting it done tomorrow, Sunday 5/16.

SYK, moving everything is not a trivial task. We've had the new structure defined for some time, but a couple of folks who were going to help dropped out. Spanky & I will be doing the work ourselves.
technopatra

Bonus

Postby Otisserie » Sun May 16, 2004 9:23 pm

technopatra wrote:We've had some technical difficultes in figuring out how to move everything without breaking the system or losing anything.

OK, I was just thinking of defining new sections and leaving the old posts where they were. Moving over topics would be a bonus.
Otisserie

Postby poosie_kat » Mon May 17, 2004 7:11 am

OK, I was just thinking of defining new sections and leaving the old posts where they were. Moving over topics would be a bonus.

I was on the same page on this one.

Thanks for keeping us posted Technopatra! We appreciate all the work that you put in to keeping this board up and running as smoothly as possible.

Ape-Rule
poosie_kat

update

Postby technopatra » Mon May 17, 2004 4:13 pm

ok you probably got the email, but we figured it out and will be closing the eplaya down tomorrow for about 24 hrs to get this done.

Thanks for lighting a fire under my butt.
technopatra

Return to ePlaya Feedback