Driving from The Pacific Northwest to BRC? Camp for Free

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Re: Driving from The Pacific Northwest to BRC? Camp for Free

Postby ygmir » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:12 am

I've yet to stop there......but it is a truly generous offer, made many times over the years.
applause and kudos, wedeliver!!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Captain Goddammit » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:20 am

And I'm still grateful for your loan of the tail lights right off your trailer so I could get my DMV license in '08!
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."
Delle: Singularly we may be dysfunctional misfits, but together we're magic.
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Postby kowtow » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Captain Goddammit wrote:And I'm still grateful for your loan of the tail lights right off your trailer so I could get my DMV license in '08!

I'm sure there's a good story behind this. Well and if there isn't I'll make up my own damn story!
DISCLAIMER - Kids please do not follow me on these forums for my grammar, punctuation, spelling or my general ill-use of the English language. Stay in school, adhere to abstinence, never drink or do cannabis. -kowtow
kowtow

Burning Since: 2014

Postby Captain Goddammit » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:39 pm

There was an unpublished surprise requirement in 2008 that Mutant Vehicles had to have two regular red tail lights… Well, not being a car, I obviously didn't have that. WeDeliver let me duct-tape the tail lights off his trailer onto the back of my M/V for the week, so I passed inspection. I gave them back on Monday so he could drive home.
They are visible in this photo, above the swim-step.

GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."
Delle: Singularly we may be dysfunctional misfits, but together we're magic.
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Postby kowtow » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:50 pm

I like the nipple chain between the lights, that was pretty hip back in 2008. :P :D :lol:

Nice lookin' ride. I look forward to getting my drink on in the M/V!
DISCLAIMER - Kids please do not follow me on these forums for my grammar, punctuation, spelling or my general ill-use of the English language. Stay in school, adhere to abstinence, never drink or do cannabis. -kowtow
kowtow

Postby wedeliver » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:57 am

Captain Goddammit wrote:There was an unpublished surprise requirement in 2008 that Mutant Vehicles had to have two regular red tail lights… Well, not being a car, I obviously didn't have that. WeDeliver let me duct-tape the tail lights off his trailer onto the back of my M/V for the week, so I passed inspection. I gave them back on Monday so he could drive home.
They are visible in this photo, above the swim-step.

If I remember that was a tough year for you. Didn't your Motorhome break down and have to be left behind or something like that. It really sounded like a bummer. And I was very glad that I was in the right place and the right time. In that I was a DMV getting permits when you where trying to get yours and I guess I heard the problem and I had te answer.. felt good to help.
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Burning Since: 1998

Postby aknod » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Thank you wedeliver! We'll see you Thursday night 8/21!
We needs bumper (or other) stickers!
http://stickerbus.blogspot.com
aknod

Postby wedeliver » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:30 am

THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING,THE BURNERS ARE COMING, THE BURNERS ARE COMING, and we are so excited. The grass is green and the sky is blue, we look forward to seeing you!!
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Burning Since: 1998

Postby unjonharley » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:21 am

See ya on the 23rd..
I'm the contraptioneer your mother warned you about.
unjonharley

Postby watchyourfeet » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:56 pm

We'll be rolling in evening of the 23rd! Thank you wedeliver!
watchyourfeet

Burning Since: 2013

Postby Frostbite » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:18 pm

I'll be rolling through again this year both to and from the burn. I found you in 2010, and have been stopping since.

My standard practice for every year:

The turn to Eagle's Nest is coming up
The turn to Eagle's Nest is coming up
zoom!
Oh wait, that was the turn!
Frostbite

Postby stratdax » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:30 pm

I will most likely be stopping here on Saturday evening, thank you so much!
This is my first burn, I can't wait. I'm going to hit the road early Saturday morning, finish my grocery shopping in Portland and Klamanth Falls, then sleep the night in the RV park. Then finish off the drive early Sunday morning. I assume this is kinda what most people do?
stratdax

Postby Id0ntliked00rs » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:02 am

Hey burners! My name is Sydney. I'm from NJ and I'm flying into Portland early Sat. My flight arrives at 12:15. Unfortunately I lost my ride! Is anyone looking for an extra driver/passenger? Feel free to contact me at (862) 900-9782. Thanks!! :mrgreen:
Id0ntliked00rs

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Ashram Galactica

Postby pug » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:37 pm

MASSIVE kudos for this - my daughter and I stayed, and it made the trip!
pug

Camp Name: Hummus Shelter

Previous

Return to 2014 Share Resources