In search of a camp

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.

In search of a camp

Postby laughing goat » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:36 am

OK, stop laughing and/or shaking your head. Yes, I know this is last minute :-) Seeking a camp that can accommodate an RV. We are in our 50's, but don't know if that means anything in the time less vortex of BM. Happy to contribute work, resources (power, stove, microwave, possibly shower if I can figure out the water situation. Oh yes, and photography. Bringing a good camera (I hear the laughing again) and will be happy to take good shots of anyone seeking them. Very laid back participants.
Peace
laughing goat
laughing goat

Burning Since: 2014

Re: In search of a camp

Postby trilobyte » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:37 pm

You're already self-contained campers bringing it all in with you, you may want to just come on into the city, heading over to the 3:00 side (which will most likely be less densely populated, meaning better potty service and easier to find a spot), then look for an open space. Hop out and say hello to your neighbors as you arrive, and double-check with them where their boundary may be so you can make sure everyone's got enough space.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to 2014 Theme Camps