Seeking a Camp--Volunteering at DMV--Somewhere nearby..

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.

Seeking a Camp--Volunteering at DMV--Somewhere nearby..

Postby Walkingant » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:17 am

My wife and I are volunteering at DMV. This is my second year as a hottie. 4th burn. Seeking a camp near the DMV.
Willing to pay dues--and help out. Was with a camp but didn't pay dues in time and they have quadrupled in the last month. :roll:
Too high for us to pay. Arriving on friday the 22nd. Thanks for reading.
Walkingant

Burning Since: 2011

Re: Seeking a Camp--Volunteering at DMV--Somewhere nearby..

Postby Walkingant » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Walkingant wrote:My wife and I are volunteering at DMV. This is my second year as a hottie. 4th burn. Seeking a camp near the DMV.
Willing to pay dues--and help out. Was with a camp but didn't pay dues in time and they have quadrupled in the last month. :roll:
Too high for us to pay. Arriving on friday the 22nd. Thanks for reading.

Maybe a little information about us..old married couple, been together since july of 77', she is a blonde of Finnish descent, a nurse. I am Native American from idaho.
and I work in economic development for tribe(s). We are not big party folks but do like having fun. Her idea of camping is an RV, and I don't mind that. We have numerous shifts at DMV-so stop by and say howdy, I am easy to spot. I like to bbq, and wouldn't mind cooking up for everyone if the camp isn't too large! We have cooked for our neighbors before, some arrive with hardly any foods! We can bring water and beer and what ever else is needed or likely in short supply..... If we don't find a camp, we will be a theme camp of two! 8) thanks..
Walkingant

Burning Since: 2011

Postby Ratty » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:10 pm

If you don't find a camp come stay next to us. 5:15 and G. I get there Wednesday in a silver van and yellow tent. (There is a small 'tiger girl' on the curb. Three persons arriving separately. Two of us in our 60's and one in her 30's. We are all self contained and over prepared. All we share is a shade structure and nibble at each others meals. We are Census, Greeters and Playa Info. Don't camp alone unless u want to.

I eat out of cans on top of the car for heat. Sojourn puts his on the dashboard to heat and I'm not sure what Abba Zabba eats. Maybe just candy. Can you BBQ cheez whiz and crackers? I don't know where the DMV is located. I hope you both have a great burn.
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
We're out there to play like adults with no adult supervision CaptG
Ratty

Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Sporks are For Pussys

Postby lucky420 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Hola and hello...

And it was good of you to come back and tell us a lil about yourselves. Come by the meet & greet on we'd at 6 pm at Barbie death village 6:30 & E. Lots of us will be there. We're nicer in. Person and we don't bite. Usually...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!
lucky420

Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Return to 2014 Theme Camps