Modge Podge Camp looking for campers FULL

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.

Modge Podge Camp looking for campers FULL

Postby alexcaste » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Hi we are Modge Podge.
We are based out of Los Angeles & Oakland.

This year we are at 9:00 and F. We will have a 21' diameter 13' tall interactive light and sound dome called the musical oasis. Inside the dome participants will be able to make there own electronic music via our 4 panels on the walls. The struts of the dome will be covered with LEDs and will react to the music being played.

On Tuesday from noon-2 we will be hosting a iced boba tea bar.

We are a small camp with a cap of 20-25 people. We will have common area shade structure, tent shade structure, shower & kitchen area.
You will be responsible for your own food and water.
You would need to help with some of the camp duties (set up, moop clean up, tear down, boba bar, musical oasis.

We have about 5 spots left to fill.
alexcaste

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Modge Podge

Re: Modge Podge Camp looking for campers

Postby leighskye89 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi there!

I'm an Aussie girl going to burning man for the first time this year! I'm in a group of 6 people (though 2 might be joining another camp) and at the moment we aren't a member of any theme camp but we are considering it.

Our group consists of myself, my sister (both from Sydney Aus), a Canadian girl, a dude from London and two other aussie guys from Brisbane... we all know each other from various festivals and we are good friends. We fly in to LA 48 hours before the gates open and driving straight there, so unfortunately wouldn't be able to assist prior to us getting there, but can definitely help out throughout our time there and with pack down. We will be coming in a 6 seater van plus trailer, and Richard (the guy from London) is a fridge technician and will be bringing all the materials to build a small swamp cooler (3m x 2m) that will run on grey water.

We'll all have our tents and bringing all our food, water etc. We'll need to buy or hire bikes for all of us and we are looking for a group of friendly people or a theme camp with shower and kitchen facilities and your camp sounds right up our alley!

If you think we would make a good match let me know, very happy to pay camp dues... and if we could pay extra for somehow organising bikes for us (a bit of a stretch but hey... worth the ask) then that would be rad also!!
leighskye89

Burning Since: 2014

Re: Modge Podge Camp looking for campers

Postby alexcaste » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Thank you for all who inquired. Our camp is currently full now.
alexcaste

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Modge Podge

Re: Modge Podge Camp looking for campers FULL

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:15 pm

I'll lock this down for you - see you in the dust!
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Return to 2014 Theme Camps