Wish I could find this Human or the picture he took...

Wish I could find this Human or the picture he took...

Postby sparkledust » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:10 pm

My boyfriend and I got our picture taken by this wonderful photographer near center camp, he gave us a copy of our picture and his address to get prints when we get back home, we held on to it until the last day, and it seems we lost it somewhere the last day both the picture and address :(

So if anyone found a picture of a couple in traditional jewish and arab cloths gazing into each others eyes -sigh- stuffed in a burning man event guide, well its worth a try...
But more likely if you happen to know the photographer I would love to find him again, he had this cool little studio set up with beautiful black and white portraits.

Just throwing this out there...
sparkledust

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: it'll be the virgin camp for me

Re: Wish I could find this Human or the picture he took...

Postby 9ah » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:41 pm

And you don't recall the name of the photog? Any part of it.... What he looks like?
Illuminate. Navigate. Celebrate.
What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
9ah

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Re: Wish I could find this Human or the picture he took...

Postby sparkledust » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:51 pm

No I don't remember his name, i have been thinking of it for months, he is a bit (more experienced young person) and had a big smile! and sparkling smiley eyes, and I think his name began with a J, john, or joe.. but I could be wrong.. I found this one blog that just mentioned his studio and it has a picture...
http://www.honolulupulse.com/wp-content ... Photos.jpg
but it doesn't mention or show the name of him or his camp, if I remember right it was beside the Arctica...
sparkledust

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: it'll be the virgin camp for me

Return to Lost Humans