Lost Blue Olympus MJU Tough Camera BM2013

Lost Blue Olympus MJU Tough Camera BM2013

Postby arielsky33 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:21 am

Hi Everybody.
Lost Blue Olympus MJU Tough Shockproof & Waterproof Camera
I left my blue olympus tough camera on an art car..I dont remember which night maybe Friday night. I met some beautiful people - Karl and Kelsey - I think it was their art car and we were on our way to the deep playa one morning to see Tippers sunrise set.
I was dressed up like a mermaid at burning man so there would be a bunch of photos there of me looking like a mermaid queen. : ) I had like a mermaid bra with shells and pearls on it.
Stil really hoping to get my camera back. If anyone knows anything or can get me in touch with Karl & Kelsey please let me know.
Love Ariel Sky
goldenagedawn1@gmail.com
arielsky33

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Camp Mind Eraser

Re: Lost Blue Olympus MJU Tough Camera BM2013

Postby Eric » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:41 pm

This link will take you to the image page for the camera's that were turned in to Lost & Found: http://www.flickr.com/photos/burning_ma ... and_found/

Note: I do not know if Lost & Found is still open this late in the season (7.5 months after the event), I believe they close up at the beginning of the year (4 months after the event), but I may be wrong. Look through the images on the flickr page I linked above, and follow the instructions in the first image. If you do not see any of your pictures, they do not have your camera.

Good luck, and for future years we highly recommend reporting lost items within a month or so, when people are actively looking over the boards to return things.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 pm

*sigh* mermaids don't wear bras...
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby trilobyte » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:01 pm

The Lost & Found team has already wrapped up operations from the 2013 event (they work through the beginning of the year, when ticket sales start). Anything they had that had not yet been claimed has been donated to charity or disposed of.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby BBadger » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:19 pm

It boggles my mind that someone actually spends the time to make a new account on a forum just to ask about a lost item that was never a priority for the previous half year.

Oh yeah... that camera I hauled to Burning Man... where is it? I want to take Valentine Day photos with it. Gee, I wonder if the batteries are still good?
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
BBadger

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Return to Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)