Unfortunate turn of events :( Need 1 ticket

Looking for tickets? Post about it here.

Unfortunate turn of events :( Need 1 ticket

Postby ohdonna » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:00 am

Greetings fellow Burners!
I could really use your help right now. I have been eagerly planning and awaiting all year to go to this year's burn (this will be my 7th burn) along with my hubby. Sadly, my husband's father has been suffering from cancer for awhile now and is currently in his last stage of life and on hospice, he made the choice this weekend to stay and take care of him. I have been going through this with the family as well and it has been extremely rough on everyone. Being back on the playa feels like the catharsis and spiritual journey that needs to happens to make peace and move forward (need to get to the temple). We had both been accepted for low income and non-transferrable tickets, so he will be forfeiting his, but my good friend has offered to take my husband's place, to help out and handle all of the big manly things like hauling a trailer and keeping me company. We just need one ticket for him. My friend is willing to pay $500 cash for a ticket (of course face value would be wonderful). Please help! We are located in the East Bay but can come anywhere in the bay area with cash ASAP. Please help me get home. Hoping for an amazing burner to help out. Call or text 408.533.2303

Thank you thank you thank you,

Burner in Need
ohdonna

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Sucka Free

Re: Unfortunate turn of events :( Need 1 ticket

Postby ohdonna » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:36 am

please someone help!
ohdonna

Re: Unfortunate turn of events :( Need 1 ticket

Postby ohdonna » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Have a heart, please, its the one thing I've been looking forward to all year. Its been a truly rough year watching a family member wither away from prostate cancer and feeling powerless too help. My cell is 408.533.2303, hoping for good karma.
ohdonna

Return to 2013 Tickets Wanted