FOUND: 2000 LEDs seeking 1 ticket :)

Looking for tickets? Post about it here.

FOUND: 2000 LEDs seeking 1 ticket :)

Postby Gazmatron » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:34 am

Hi Everyone!
If anyone has a spare ticket, I'd love to hear from you! :D
I'll be travelling to BRC from Australia, and have big plans for an upgrade to my LED coat, so it would really help to be able to secure one asap.
Hope to see you in the dust!
Gx
Gazmatron

Burning Since: 2011

Re: 2000 LEDs seeking 1 ticket :)

Postby Gazmatron » Wed May 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Thanks! No luck yet, though I wasn't really expecting much ticket action until June/July after the tickets are sent out. Unfortunately that's getting a bit late for me as I need about 3 months to book/prep/solder. I'm also little surprised the OMG sale is so late, as last year there was a rush of last minute tickets for sale, and it doesn't leave much time to prepare.

No worries though, I'll give it til June and then make a call as to whether to book/build anyway and take my chances with a finding last minute ticket through STEP/OMG/etc. I'm pretty confident of finding one, but it's a big financial commitment so would be nice to have the security of a ticket in hand early :)
Gazmatron

Postby Rice » Wed May 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Gazmatron wrote:Thanks! No luck yet, though I wasn't really expecting much ticket action until June/July after the tickets are sent out. Unfortunately that's getting a bit late for me as I need about 3 months to book/prep/solder. I'm also little surprised the OMG sale is so late, as last year there was a rush of last minute tickets for sale, and it doesn't leave much time to prepare.

No worries though, I'll give it til June and then make a call as to whether to book/build anyway and take my chances with a finding last minute ticket through STEP/OMG/etc. I'm pretty confident of finding one, but it's a big financial commitment so would be nice to have the security of a ticket in hand early :)

Just plan to go! - keep looking, determined peeps find a ticket.

I travel down from Canada and usually have everything else in place (flights, rentals, etc.) before securing a ticket. Never missed a burn yet...
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby maladroit » Thu May 02, 2013 12:30 am

People are still sorting out their theme camp rosters, art projects are distributing allotted tickets; there will be people who already have a ticket that will suddenly have an extra once the logistics are finalized. Seriously, 100%, plan to go. And for Larry's sakes, get into STEP now rather than in June!!!! It's an ordered waiting list.
maladroit

Burning Since: 2012

Postby Gazmatron » Thu May 02, 2013 5:23 am

Thanks for the feedback guys! I joined STEP the other week... The more I think about it, the more I realise that missing a year is not an option ;)
Gazmatron

Postby kiss-o-matic » Thu May 16, 2013 5:39 pm

I think I saw your coat last year. If that was it, thoroughly impressed. Best of luck in your ticket search.
kiss-o-matic

Burning Since: 2012

Postby Gazmatron » Fri May 17, 2013 5:44 pm

kiss-o-matic wrote:I think I saw your coat last year. If that was it, thoroughly impressed. Best of luck in your ticket search.

Thanks kiss-o-matic! Yes, that's the one in my avatar pic. I see you're doing a bit of LED tinkering yourself, let me know if I can help with anything & best of luck with it! :)

Also, I got some tickets a couple of days ago... Woohoo! Let the soldering commence!

@trilobyte, not sure if you're marking threads as 'found' this year, but please do so if that's the case. Thanks!
Gazmatron

Postby Savannah » Wed May 22, 2013 1:37 am

Gazmatron wrote:
kiss-o-matic wrote:I think I saw your coat last year. If that was it, thoroughly impressed. Best of luck in your ticket search.

Thanks kiss-o-matic! Yes, that's the one in my avatar pic. I see you're doing a bit of LED tinkering yourself, let me know if I can help with anything & best of luck with it! :)

Also, I got some tickets a couple of days ago... Woohoo! Let the soldering commence!

@trilobyte, not sure if you're marking threads as 'found' this year, but please do so if that's the case. Thanks!

Congratulations! Locking this up.

LOVE your LED coat. :D
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Return to 2013 Tickets Wanted