Chocolate, crystals, and $ for 1 ticket.

Have extra tickets or can't use yours? Post about it here.

Chocolate, crystals, and $ for 1 ticket.

Postby livingalchemist » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 am

Hello loves. This burning Man thing... Oh how i would love to go with my new love, we've recently united after pining for one another for years. it was a rough 2012, and we'd love to share this big bang of the 2013 together.

He's even getting a root canal today! yes today, so that we can go later this week. we have one ticket to get in, but we wont go without each other.

so go ahead, make our year, we have sexy organic chocolate (from my business) and crystals of most any kind, along with dollars.. what would you like?
Attachments
image.jpg
livingalchemist

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Wake'n'bacon

Re: Chocolate, crystals, and $ for 1 ticket.

Postby Quinoa » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 am

Love and light

Quinoa
Quinoa

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Im a Gypsy.

Postby wryrye » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:18 pm

i do hope you make it to the playa!! & you look like a wonderful critter.
if you dont get that ticket, would you consider selling me yours? my story below.
831-818-1826

i am seeking one ticket to the burn.
ready to buy, $ today. hoping for below cost, as i am on a poorhouse student budget. i have been living off the grid in a humble abode for the past 8+ years. i just moved to sf to engage fully with community & challenge myself as an artist within the city & @ the san francisco art institute. i am so excited in beginning this next chapter of my life and am eager to fuel and be fueled out on the playa this year. this is my fourth burn. dear friends of mine who are already on the playa would thank you full heartedly. i am located in sf but am more than willing to travel to get a ticket.
thanks a million!
wryrye

Postby livingalchemist » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:46 pm

All our ticket options fell through. whats happening out there burn community? there was too many tickets last year... I need 2 tickets at this point. love you all.
livingalchemist

Camp Name: Wake'n'bacon

Postby Canoe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Not over yet.
People plan and get tickets just to go for the weekend. Some of those plans are bound to fall through. When they realize they have, they'll be trying to sell their tickets, and there seems to be no end to buyers this year.
You'd have to be ready to move fast though. Just a possibility, not a guarantee...
*** http://www.burningman.com/preparation/ ***
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.
“Dear subscriber, you are registered as a participant in a mass disturbance.”
Canoe

Postby BBadger » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:39 pm

This is not last year: this year there wasn't as much ticket uncertainty and hoarding as the previous year. There is not the same glut of extra tickets from people trying to offload them. People also seemed to mistakenly believe that they could find a ticket at the last moment, even as close as buying from people while waiting in the gate line.

Last year was nothing like the year before: it was the first year after the first sell-out of tickets. BMOrg was still figuring out how to fight potential scalpers and ticket scarcity and introduced the lottery system. People hoarded tickets and some tried to scalp them. In the end people had more tickets on hand than they needed and there was a deluge of ticket offers in August.

The year before that was, at the end, nothing like the year before: the first sell-out in Burning Man history. Suddenly people were hit with the prospect of having to pay people other than BMOrg for tickets -- possibly at inflated prices. Before then, nobody would even buy tickets for more than face value.

So if you're expecting things to be like before, they aren't. They never will be.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
BBadger

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Return to 2013 Tickets Offered