Please Support the More Carrot Fundraiser

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed

Please Support the More Carrot Fundraiser

Postby mikeefreedom » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:02 am

What do you need most when you're in the desert?

Sweet, sweet fruit and veg!

More Carrot, a Black Rock City Farmers market, has been gifting fresh, locally grown produce for four years and want to make it five. They need your help to support their crowdfunding campaign and are offering rewards such as :

A sensuous basket of fruit and veg delivered to your camp
    A playa survival pack
    Sealable cocktail cups
    And more

Help bring fruit and veg to the playa, support More Carrot.

http://startsomegood.com/morecarrot14
mikeefreedom

Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: More Carrot

Re: Help bring fruit and veg to the play, support More Carro

Postby Jovankat » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:12 am

Hi mikeefreedom, welcome to ePlaya. I didn't manage to find you guys last year but I know some people who've camped with More Carrot in the past we used to go to the same parties at uni. I'm pretty sure I see one of them in a picture on your fundraiser page actually.

I just wanted to ask what your definition of "local" for your produce was? I ask just cause I'm interested to know what grows locally to BRC. I heard mention of things being grown in Nervada in your video, I'd love to hear some more info on that though. I really wouldn't have thought that lots of vegetables grew in Nevada but I also didn't think there would be ski resorts in California so I've been surprised before!

And those playa mugs! I've been looking for a new mug and those guys look the business! How big are they?
'STRAYA DAY: Aussie Themed BBQ Party: Tues 2pm to 6pm, The Flamingo Trap 4:15 & D
The official playa meet up for Aussies. Everyone else; come try some delicious Aussie snacks

YOU'RE INVITED TO MY WEDDING!
RSVP here. You may even get fed!
Jovankat

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: The Flamingo Trap

Re: Help bring fruit and veg to the play, support More Carro

Postby unjonharley » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:00 am

I like to bring carrots potato and brussel sprout.. Dry corn, peas and bell pepper.. Have to keep the carrots hidden.. Those playa wabbits are sneeky
I'm the contraptioneer your mother warned you about.
unjonharley

Return to 2014 Support A Project