- Listings must be posted by a responsible member of the project
- Listing a Fundraiser Event needs to happen in the Regionals & Events section. No spamming, you get a single thread for your fundraising event that must clearly state the project or camp that's benefitting. As a suggestion, you should also make sure the location (city/state or city/country outside the US) is in your thread title.
- Listing of Donation Programs and other fundraising efforts (ie kickstarter) must happen in a single thread for the camp or project, on the Support A Project board. If you run a subsequent fundraiser for your project later in the year, it must be posted as a reply to your thread.
- Your subject line must include the project name and include the word fundraiser. The subject line should not be an advertisement for merchandise. "SuperAwesomeCamp Fundraiser" = good, "Get BlinkyGlowyThings Only $10" = bad.
- Ticket raffles and contests are not allowed on this site, and are a violation of the Burning Man terms & conditions without prior written authorization from Burning Man.
- Fundraisers with food or beverage item rewards may not be listed on this site.
- Use your fundraiser thread to periodically update supporters on your progress and engage with the community, just don't go overboard. Responding to questions and comments is okay, but if there's no activity in the thread keep your updates to no more than once per week.
- We highly recommend that you check out the Support A Burning Man Project page on the main site, and submit a listing there if your project fits the submission guidelines.
- Fundraisers for all other things (your book deal, your burner business startup, your Burning Man tickets, etc) are not allowed on ePlaya.
Do NOT use ePlaya to discuss financial details of your camp or project. If you want to give someone a peek at your books, please do so privately. If you choose to put your books up for public review, do it on another site.
No crossposting or repeat posts/threads. It is important that over-zealous individuals don't spoil the boards by constantly bumping their threads to vie for attention. Abusing the board could result in threads being locked (to prevent bumping) or the losing the privilege of posting your fundraiser on ePlaya (at the discretion of the mod team).
[Updated April 2015]