From San Diego, looking for someone to share a Rv!!

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

From San Diego, looking for someone to share a Rv!!

Postby Biancarza » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:04 am

Hi, my name is Bianca, my boyfriend and I are Newbies in Burning Man. We have been living in San Diego for almost 4 years. We are looking for someone or a couple that want to share a Rv with us. We are really really excited for this experience and looking foward to meet new people. Since the event is almost there we need someone right way so we can organize ourselves. Thanks
Biancarza

Burning Since: 2013

Re: From San Diego, looking for someone to share a Rv!!

Postby trilobyte » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:33 am

Hi, this is one of the moderators. I'm giving this a nudge over to the Share Resources board since that's a better fit for ride and RV shares. You might have more luck by sharing details like travel dates, the kind of vehicle you have (or have rented), or be more clear if you don't have a vehicle and are looking to find someone who does. Good luck!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Biancarza » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks for your help. We haven't rented any vehicle yet, but we are thinking about a Rv for maximum 4 ppl. We are open for the dates but we are thinking about getting in BM on tues morning. Actually, we are very flexibe, releable and organized looking for ppl that want to have fun and share this experience with us. We need someone ASAP. Thanks
Biancarza

Burning Since: 2013

Postby Conduit » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 pm

Conduit

Burning Since: 2011

Postby Iouda » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:37 pm

hey there are you still looking for some mates for the ride up?? myself, my girlfriend (cyanide) and our virgin buddy (timelord) are trying to get up to the burn. We are not interested in sharing the rv per sey we prefer tents but would be nice for a afternoon nap. we would share gas cost and (timelord) is willing to help with driving shifts. let me know what your situation is and lets see if we can pave ourself a road to the HOMEland!! I have been going for 4 years this year and it will be Cyanides 10th year on playa this year.
you can blame anything on bitches fucking....Its just what they do!
Iouda

Burning Since: 2008

Postby Wendigo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Hola, I'm last minute pulling together a way up to the burn. I too am a virgie and would love to enhance my experience with a hospitable mystery ride. I live in San Diego, South Park to be exact. Where are ya'll? Lets connect! Snap!
Wendigo

Burning Since: 2014

Return to 2013 Share Resources