katiepehaque wrote:Hello fellow Burning Man attendees!
We are two lovely ladies coming from Sydney, Australia to experience our first Burning Man Festival this August. One Kiwi, one Aussie, BFF's, we are both 30 years old, yoga teachers with corporate day jobs. We are super friendly, considerate and fun!
Via our good friends at Apollo, we have hired a 5 seater/sleeper RV from San Francisco departing Saturday 24th August, returning Tuesday 3rd of September and seeking 2 people - couple/friends to share with us. Please PM for details if you're interested.
Who are you?
- Fun + social
- People who will be equally responsible for the duty of care of renting a very expensive vehicle
- People happy to share in costs - gas etc
- Happy to meet and chat with people from the opposite side of the world
- Excited to drive on the right hand side of the road (not a prerequisite but would be great!)
Who you are not?
- A party animal who brings the party back to the RV at 5AM (rule doesn't count if everyone staying in RV is in party animal group)
Please reply to this thread with your details and we can have a Skype date
Kate & Charmaine
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests