3:00 Neighborhood Camps

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.

Re: 3:00 Neighborhood Camps

Postby Bexx » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:33 pm

I just realized that I am going to be right next to Barbie Death Village~ - I will be under the big ass camo netting that is inside of Gigsville @3:30 and E. - so I guess I should think about going to the Meet N greet ;) hehehe !!
fuckshit-tit-balls-goddamn motherfucker../Little Miss Swears A Lot!
Bexx

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Camp _____ (cock and balls)

Postby illy dilly » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:16 am

Fuck yeah! The 3 O'clock neighborhood is looking great this year!
Its no wonder everyone that camps on the other side of the city is envious of us.

Aviax wrote:Space Gnomes are back on 3, this year we're gonna be acting all Holy....

Hell Yeah Space Gnomes! High Five!

You're camp is a lot of fun!
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Postby cammi hudson » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:58 pm

VultureChow wrote:
trilobyte wrote:Black Rock French Quarter is reporting placement at the 3:00 plaza. Congrats!

Fuck yeah! That means I might actually make it over there this year!

Hooray! They are closer to me I can walk to get my morning coffee and on the other hand I enjoyed my ride from my 2011 camp of 4 and F to 7 and A where they were.
cammi hudson

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: The Outback 2012 - Barbie Death 2013

Postby cahlm » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:15 am

Everyone come by to Geodesia and climb to the top of the TOWER OF TERROR II !!! We will be camped around 3:00 and I. Say hello to myself (Matt#2) and Slackjaw.

See you in the dust...
cahlm

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Geodesia

Postby Daquiri » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 pm

You're invited:
SEMI-FORMAL, BYO COCKTAIL PARTY!!!
Wed 6-7pm in the 3:00 plaza

BRC3PO invites everyone in the 3:00 neighborhood to join us in *semi-formal attire* (tux, white dinner jacket, evening gown, prom dress, or whatever makes you feel swanky) and bring your own cocktails / libations, to mix and mingle in the plaza, Wed 6-7pm. Lounge music provided.
Daquiri

Camp Name: BRC3PO

Postby C.f.M. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Daquiri wrote:You're invited:
SEMI-FORMAL, BYO COCKTAIL PARTY!!!
Wed 6-7pm in the 3:00 plaza

BRC3PO invites everyone in the 3:00 neighborhood to join us in *semi-formal attire* (tux, white dinner jacket, evening gown, prom dress, or whatever makes you feel swanky) and bring your own cocktails / libations, to mix and mingle in the plaza, Wed 6-7pm. Lounge music provided.

A lot of us will be preoccupied with the Eplaya MnG. 8)

That is an awesome camp name.
C.f.M.

Postby Lollipop » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Representing camp Light & Illusion at 3 and Airstrip, and Jedi Training School. There is often a crowd around JTS & for those that haven't seen it - watch videos here. http://www.coryon.com/blog/jedi-trainin ... g-man-2012

Time #1 for Jedi Training School is set. Come to Camp Light & Illusion on Tuesday night at 10PM for the game of your life. We will find the best open space on the playa near our camp. If you're late, look for lightsabers and many, many LED frisbees. BTW, rules are simple - Don't get hit and try to look good while you're doing it. :wink:
"You ARE The Good Witch Lollipop!"

http://istoppedtryingtopleaseyou.blogspot.com
Lollipop

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Light and Illusion

Postby miznazzrizrazz » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:29 am

Kentucky Fried Camp had their truck stolen!

Spread the word and keep your eyes open, or at least bring them a bologna sammich!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Burning ... 909354624/

"Kentucky Fried Camp's truck was STOLEN in Berkeley last night, with most of their playa gear already packed on it. I know it's a long shot, but please keep an eye out and let me know if anyone spots this:

Description of the truck:
17' U-Haul box truck with a vehicle transport trailer
Design on side is Sandhill cranes of Mississipi
Trailer has Georgia plates"
miznazzrizrazz

Postby miznazzrizrazz » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:36 am

In less pressing news, Midnight Ridazz will be back this year at 2:45 and Gangbang.

Bring your broken bike over and convince one of us to put our beer down for long enough to fix it for you. Or even better, ask for a lesson on how to do it yourself! If we're there, we're open.

Various random events on a nearly non-existent schedule as well. My Bloody Mary Valentine Bar on Thursday at wake up time!
miznazzrizrazz

looking for your assistance

Postby joel the ornery » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:40 pm

This year at burning man there is going to be a LEO camp located right in center camp. I think it is pretty awesome that they are embracing the event and really becoming participants. As a thank you it would be awesome to help them build a kick ass sculpture in front of their camp. LIGHT BULB moment. A watermelon pyramid. Here is how we will make this happen. Everyone that wants to help should bring a watermelon with them to the playa. When you have a minute, pop by and drop off the watermelon to their camp. Give them a hug, and thank them for participating. Feel free to hang out and help construct the pyramid, or if you don't have time, simply the leave the watermelon in their capable hands. Their camp is at 6 and should be next to the ranger station. if it just 10k bring a watermelon and help them make a giant watermelon pyramid, that would be pretty epic. A project that would rival the man. Also, it just seems a great way to help them be a bigger and more integral part of the event. I expect rangers to participate double. That means 2 watermelons and at least 15 minutes of standing around telling them how to safely construct this beautiful sculpture.
joel the ornery

Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares
Burning Since: 1998

Postby miznazzrizrazz » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:07 pm

maybe i'm missing the joke in the watermelon post above, but the only thing i'd bring the leo camp is a donut with a fresh, steaming shit on top of it. their "participation" so far has consisted of stopping innocent people as they drive down the highway, by using excuses like bikes partially obstructing license plates or +/- 2 mph speed infractions, to justify temporary detainment in order to bring drug sniffing dogs to check the cars in the hopes of increasing the fines they are already giving.

this isn't participation, it's harassment. and possibly retaliation.
miznazzrizrazz

Postby joel the ornery » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:26 am

miznazzrizrazz wrote:this isn't participation, it's harassment. and possibly retaliation.

how perceptive of you.
joel the ornery

Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares
Burning Since: 1998

Previous

Return to 2013 Theme Camps