WATERMELON Pyramid!

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.

WATERMELON Pyramid!

Postby joel the ornery » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:22 pm

This year at burning man there is going to be a LEO camp located right in center camp. I think it is pretty awesome that they are embracing the event and really becoming participants. As a thank you it would be awesome to help them build a kick ass sculpture in front of their camp. LIGHT BULB moment. A watermelon pyramid. Here is how we will make this happen. Everyone that wants to help should bring a watermelon with them to the playa. When you have a minute, pop by and drop off the watermelon to their camp. Give them a hug, and thank them for participating. Feel free to hang out and help construct the pyramid, or if you don't have time, simply the leave the watermelon in their capable hands. Their camp is at 6 and should be next to the ranger station. if it just 10k bring a watermelon and help them make a giant watermelon pyramid, that would be pretty epic. A project that would rival the man. Also, it just seems a great way to help them be a bigger and more integral part of the event. I expect rangers to participate double. That means 2 watermelons and at least 15 minutes of standing around telling them how to safely construct this beautiful sculpture.
HairRatio Shoebocks
joel the ornery

Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares
Burning Since: 1998

Re: WATERMELON Pyramid!

Postby joel the ornery » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:23 pm

i fully endorse this idea.

Take a watermelon to the LEO!
joel the ornery

Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares
Burning Since: 1998

Re: WATERMELON Pyramid!