FOUND - Nikon Coolpix

FOUND - Nikon Coolpix

Postby BurningGirl » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Do you know this person? Describe the camera color, the case it was in and a couple of the other non-playa photos and we'll get it back to you. Sorry to say the screen is cracked - looks like it may have been run over on the playa :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87052747@N ... hotostream
~Willow~
"If you love something...set it on fire."
BurningGirl

Re: FOUND - Nikon Coolpix

Postby mrbill » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:01 am

Hi. I lost a Nikon Coolpix about mid-week. the LCD screen only worked partially, but if the screen is now cracked, it probably doesn't work at all. The camera is black, and was not in a case. The only thing of value is the SD memory card with photos - I don't need the camera back. In addition to Burn photos, there should be some early photos of large structural elements (wood beams) on a flatbed truck (very long) - I think the first two photos were of this. There are also photos of my daughter (first year at BRC!) standing in front of some small airports (Casper, Wyoming, Scotts Bluff, Nebraska). I am a pilot who flies a Cessna 182 that is in some of the photos, and I contribute scenic tours above BRC during the event.

Thanks,

Mr. Bill
mrbill

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Burners without Borders

Re: FOUND - Nikon Coolpix

Postby funkynichole » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 am

I lost a pink Nikon coolpix, likely on the playa. The pics on flicker that Burning Girl included a link to don't match up with pics I had taken, but just want to cover all of my bases. Also my camera fell out of the case, so it wouldn't have been in one. Other pics besides BM ones would be green rolling hills at a "fueled by fine wine" half marathon and beach photoes with the family. Maybe others, of hikes and whatnot, but can't recall what I had erased before the burn. THANKS!
funkynichole

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Logically Domesticated

Return to Found Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)