Found: Expensive mountain bike. Discribe

Found: Expensive mountain bike. Discribe

Postby nncoco » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:33 am

Lose a nice bike? Several bikes were lost and left on our camp rack but one in particular was valuable. I'd like it to get found. Describe it and I'll arange shipping or PU in Southern CA.

Re: Found: Expensive mountain bike. Discribe

Postby GabeCohen44 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 am

Here is all the information I have on the Bike:

Model: TREK 2013 8.1 DS Model
Color: BLACK
Serial Number: WTUO99C94596

My name is Gabe and unfortunately I lost my bicycle around 5 a.m. Sunday morning at the Opulent Temple. I am writing in hopes of recovering a bike that was very dear to me that I purchased only a month and a half ago!

Other notables about the Bike:

-The Bike was purchased at Helens Cycles down in Santa Monica, CA and has a Helen's cycles water bottle holder on the frame.
-The Bike also has a IPOD zipper pouch located just below the handle bars on the frame. Inside there was a $1 bill and some Trident gum.
-The Bike also had some glow sticks wrapped around the handle bars, although they may be gone at this time.

Lots of love,

Burning Since: 2011

Postby yuribot » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Large mountain bike with blue and pink pipecleaners on top, blue and pink el wire, shitty shwinn seat, disk brakes?
Burning Since: 2012

Postby Labor Day » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:59 pm

My antique original Chrome Alloy ROSS mountain bike was stolen from Camp Titicaca Thursday afternoon (was leaning up against my car). It is certainly more SENTIMENTAL value than genuinely EXPENSIVE-but is certainly a GREAT bicycle. Since the frame is entirely Chrome it is silver colored with the words "ROSS" written on the frame. It was completely UNDECORATED so easy to spot.
Labor Day
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Titicaca

Return to Found Bikes