Handmade book

Handmade book

Postby megstevens » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:51 pm

My gift to the citizens of Black Rock City are three handmade books. Each book contains the same six questions and they are a wonderful piece of interactive art. I worked on the "Zonotopia and 2 Trees" project located near the man this year where I tied the books up at the beginning of the week. I checked on them every day and one went missing sometime on Sunday. This is my art and I hold it very close to my heart.

Description: The cover is handmade paper that is dyed teal, purple and gold. The spine is brown and the book is about 12" H x 7" W. I hope to get it back. Thank you!
megstevens

Burning Since: 2010

Re: Handmade book

Postby fedtotheforest » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Alas, I have found the owner of the 'journal'!! I don't have a lot of time to write the story of how this came into my possession right now, but I am happy to tell the tale as soon as we are in contact. (Short version: it was at another art piece that I was clearing "moop" from; I thought it was a personal journal (it was wrapped in a sarong). It was found Sunday just after sunset)

Your art is safe and I am happy to mail it to you immediately. :mrgreen: please contact me via personal e-mail at megan.mull@gmail.com
fedtotheforest

Return to Lost Other/Misc.