LOST: Purple Marionette

LOST: Purple Marionette

Postby Alexa Fey » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Hey hey,

My name's Alexa Fey. I left my purple marionette Oscar in the front part of my theme camp, Putt Putt Playa, thinking it would be okay, and upon returning to camp realized that he was missing. None of my campmates saw who took him.

Oscar is purple, furry, two-legged, no-armed, long-necked marionette puppet, attached to a beige wooden cross by four strings, one to each foot, one to his head, and one to his butt. Please let me know if you find him.

Thanks for all that you are doing to help people get their lost things back!
Fey
Alexa Fey

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Putt Putt Playa (now discontinued)

Re: LOST: Purple Marionette

Postby Alexa Fey » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm

To whoever took Oscar:

This marionette is more than just a thing to me, it was a gift from one of the best burn experiences of my life, with his own stories that preceded our partnering. Part of my soul is in that puppet, and by taking him out of my camp, Putt Putt Playa, on Saturday, with him you took that part of me.

I feel upset that you saw fit to walk away with something that was clearly not yours. I feel I betrayed Oscar by leaving him in the front of the theme camp, rather than in the more private living area.

Please, if you find it in your heart to approach me and return Oscar, I will not begrudge you, or call you out, or assassinate your character in any way. I just want my partner back ;.;
Alexa Fey

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Putt Putt Playa (now discontinued)

Return to Lost Other/Misc.