ID Returned

ID Returned

Postby Arnoldo » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:57 pm

I just want to thank Brandon for sending me my ID. He only left a small note with no return address. I do know the letter came from Canada. He found my ID at Slut Garden and forgot he put it in his bag. I am sending good vibes your way brother!!
Peace full anarchy in a place called crazy...
Arnoldo

Re: ID Returned

Postby danibel » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Arnoldo wrote:I just want to thank Brandon for sending me my ID. He only left a small note with no return address. I do know the letter came from Canada. He found my ID at Slut Garden and forgot he put it in his bag. I am sending good vibes your way brother!!

Yay! I am glad you got your ID back. We have an awesome community.
In dust we trust.
danibel

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Camp D'nile

Postby Savannah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Yay!

I imagine that a lot of playa losses get buried in people's things during mooping sweeps, are hurriedly packed away before Exodus, and then slowly found over the course of the year . . .

Maybe now the returned ID can be your playa ID ('cause clearly it likes being there :lol: ) and the one you probably replaced it in the meantime with can remain safely in your wallet.
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Postby BBadger » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:31 am

I love anonymous good works.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
BBadger

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby Arnoldo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:44 am

Savannah wrote:Yay!

I imagine that a lot of playa losses get buried in people's things during mooping sweeps, are hurriedly packed away before Exodus, and then slowly found over the course of the year . . .

Maybe now the returned ID can be your playa ID ('cause clearly it likes being there :lol: ) and the one you probably replaced it in the meantime with can remain safely in your wallet.

My thoughts exactly. I can't wait for next year! :D
Peace full anarchy in a place called crazy...
Arnoldo

Postby bobalou » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:42 pm

[quote]I imagine that a lot of playa losses get buried in people's things during mooping sweeps, are hurriedly packed away before Exodus, and then slowly found over the course of the year . . . [/quote]

And there is often a several day lag between when something is found, and when it gets turned in to Playa Info/Lost and Found. So if we don't have it right after you lost it, keep asking. BTW, we get many lost IDs, passports etc. and we mail those to the address on the ID. We get a lot of returns because people don't keep up their change of address.

Bobalou
"My first burn was the best one, and they've gotten better ever since."
bobalou

Burning Since: 1998
Camp Name: Airheads

Return to Lost ID (Drivers Licenses, Passports, Wallets, Purses)