:WANTED: Looking for NADINE from Camp XOXO :WANTED:

:WANTED: Looking for NADINE from Camp XOXO :WANTED:

Postby Smokespliffs » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Hey there,

I was hoping to get in contact with Nadine from Camp XOXO. We met Friday night / Saturday Morning out where the mobile club mutant vehicles form a sunset party past Osiris. All I know about Nadine is she was with Camp XOXO near 6:35-7:00 + A-B. She is about 5'6, 110lbs, tan complexion, brown hair, hazel eyes, and has an orangeish tattoo on her left side (ribs to waste). The day we met she was wearing black stripped tights, black boots, a little tutu, a black tank top, a burgundy veil, and burgundy sunglasses. I know she was a first time burner, lives in LA, is from Michigan. She set up with XOXO because she needed a spot to camp, and they gracefully took her in.

If anyone from camp XOXO comes across this, happens to remember Nadine, and knows how to get a hold of her. I would appreciate you forwarding this information or post to her greatly.

Thank you very much for all of your time, patience, and concern.

Your friend and fellow burner,

Smoke
Last edited by Smokespliffs on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll be watching you Newton... I only came here for two reasons...Kick some ass, and drink some beer.... Looks like were almost out of beer.
Smokespliffs

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Farfrumpuken & soon to be S.M.A.C.K.

Re: :WANTED: Looking for NADINE from Camp XOXO :WANTED:

Postby trilobyte » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Moving this to Lost Humans
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: :WANTED: Looking for NADINE from Camp XOXO :WANTED:

Postby Smokespliffs » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Hey Camp XOXO, or anyone currently interested in my recent post.

I was able to find what I was after, thank you very much for all of your time, patience, and concern.

Your friend and fellow burner,
Smoke

[Locked at OP request, Eric]
I'll be watching you Newton... I only came here for two reasons...Kick some ass, and drink some beer.... Looks like were almost out of beer.
Smokespliffs

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Farfrumpuken & soon to be S.M.A.C.K.

Return to Lost Humans