MANY LOST CAMERAS

MANY LOST CAMERAS

Postby cookyn » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:53 am

hey burners! this year i made a valiant effort to make a HUGE photo album of the burn by purchasing 40 disposable cameras and dispersing them around the playa. attached to them were notes with a po box address and instructions, but not a single one has been mailed to me :( my last hope is that some of them made it into the hands of you wonderful people. they were (unfortunately) very plain black (with some blue) plastic disposable cameras with flash that took 18 pics and they have the remnants of a paper cover that was glued to them which i removed. i still have 1 at home so i can take a pic to veryify if there are any that you may have found. also, being that these cameras were gifted all around the playa i have no idea what photos were taken.... please make a sad burner happy again!!
cookyn

Re: MANY LOST CAMERAS

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 am

If you decide to do this again, make a sign that includes your address and any other contact infomation and take a picture of it, first shot, on every camera.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Re: MANY LOST CAMERAS

Postby cookyn » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am

thanks! i actually did that to about a dozen of them, i wanted to limit how many pictures i "wasted". in retrospect (with none to show for it) i should have done that to more....
cookyn

Return to Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)