Lost Canon S95 camera - SF DECOMP

Lost Canon S95 camera - SF DECOMP

Postby Lotus2011 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:28 am

Hello!

I lost my camera at SF's Decompression Heat the Street Faire yesterday. It is a black Canon PowerShot S95. The camera has a leather case that screws into the bottom of the camera and has a neck strap. The first "pictures" on my camera are pictures and videos of my boyfriend and me at Burning Man. I think the first video is of us on Disco Fish during a big white out at night. Attached is a picture of us at decomp that my friend took on his camera. There should be pics of us dressed like this at the end of the memory card. I think I left it on the grassy field but I'm not sure, as I was drunk.

I am crossing my fingers that the person who found my camera is a honest and loving person!!! I really miss my camera. I lost my last one at BM 2011 on the playa, so I've only had this one for a year. :*(

Please message me if you may have my camera and thank you!
Lotus )'(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lotus2011

Burning Since: 2011

Re: Lost Canon S95 camera - SF DECOMP

Postby ELECKTRA » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 pm

I believe we found it!

Please send description to Playainfo@Burningman.com

Cheers, Elecktra
Love and light till we ignite
ELECKTRA
Fire Goddess
ELECKTRA

Re: Lost Canon S95 camera - SF DECOMP

Postby Lotus2011 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:40 am

My camera was lost, but now is found!! THANK YOU so much Elecktra, BM lost&found, and PlayaInfo!!! You gals and guys rock and I am soo appreciative of everything you do. Thank you.

XO,
Lotus
Lotus2011

Burning Since: 2011

Return to Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)