LOST GoPro + 32GB Memory Card

LOST GoPro + 32GB Memory Card

Postby DocHollingsworth » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:03 pm

LOST TUESDAY NIGHT

Somewhere between 3:00+5:00/A+L. I had not intentionally left these items, do not recall removing them from my body.. although I have a memory gap and little to no more information. I believe these items were taken, as I had many people searching and had made multiple trips to the lost&found throughout the week.

* Custom hand-made holster, wears similar to a vest. Black/green vertical patchwork, narrows to a point at the bottom of pockets. Four pockets in total, two flip-style at hands reach, and two vertical zipper-style deeper pockets on inside. It ties up at the back, with black shoe lace string and runs up the back attaching the shoulder straps via a small metal black ring.

In pockets were Nag Champa insense sticks, Lavender/Jasmine essential aromatherapy oil bottle (10ml?).

The holster was made in Victoria, BC, Canada and there are very few in existence.

* Attached to this holster with binders were my Vibram FiveFinger toe shoes, spray painted green on the grand toe of each shoe.

* As well my GoPro camera, with 32gb memory card (yes, footage of me, my friends and our trip to BRC from Vancouver Canada all the way to the Burn) This camera had a BMX bicycle mount attaching it to the back of the holster.

* Also attached was my Purple canteen in an Indian-style bottle holster, bright purple/pink and assorted colors.

I go by the name Doc, on and off playa. These items are incredibly personal to me, and the issue is sensitive considering I feel I had been robbed with absolutely no recollection of it.. leaving room for many more questions.

Stay awesome people!

..smile!
DocHollingsworth

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Couchsurfing.. Advice.. Tu-tu.. Womp

Re: LOST GoPro + 32GB Memory Card

Postby Pappa Georgio » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Hey Doc!

I Think I Found Your Go Pro My Man!

It Looks Like This: - No Holster Though
* As well my GoPro camera, with 32gb memory card (yes, footage of me, my friends and our trip to BRC from Vancouver Canada all the way to the Burn) This camera had a BMX bicycle mount attaching it to the back of the holster.

I Found This Thing Behind Some Seats And Down A Crevas On The IGT (Intergalactic Transporter Art Car) It has wings on the side / Bar and mini lounge / Dance Floor On The Top.
Do you remember meeting some people at Walmart in Reno? Please tell me what happened there if this is you so i can confirm that the footage on the camera is yours.

Crossing My Fingers I Found A Needle In A Haystack In BRC

Pappa Georgio
Pappa Georgio

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Shady Acres

Postby DocHollingsworth » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:04 pm

!!!

I absolutely do remember meeting people at WalMart in Reno.. I was traveling with three others from Vancouver, in our vehicle without any room for our food. Originally we asked a large English/American group to take our things into the burn in their RV though they were unable, but found an amazing couple camping with the Pink Mammoth who brought our food in.

There should be footage of our Sheep, a cardboard cutout we had carried with us to take random video with.

..Fingers crossed!

..smile!
DocHollingsworth

Camp Name: Couchsurfing.. Advice.. Tu-tu.. Womp

Postby Pappa Georgio » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 am

Well My Man It Looks Like I Do Have Your Camera!
I Looked At The Footage And It Lines Up With Your Description. ALSO It looks like the people that helped you in reno ar my Campmates and best friends! How Freaking RANDOM is That!!
Here is my phone number and email address.
Hit me up and we can get this thing shipped back to you.

Ilan
650-464-1221-Cell
650-570-5316-Home
ilan@rcgdevelopment.net

Talk to you soon!
Pappa Georgio

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Shady Acres

Postby Just_Joe » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:10 am

Nice. Very nice.
Hip Hip Hooray!
User weather man is now Just_Joe
Just_Joe

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Ratty » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:20 pm

I just love a happy ending.
Pictures or it didn't happen. Greycoyote
"I a recovering swagaholic. I have to resist my grabby nature" VultureChow
"Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on" Savannah
"I'm a motherfucking skeptic tank" SimonofthePlaya
Ratty

Camp Name: Street Sign Replacement Camp

Postby Smokespliffs » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Awesome, glad to see you got your camera back.
I'll be watching you Newton... I only came here for two reasons...Kick some ass, and drink some beer.... Looks like were almost out of beer.
Smokespliffs

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Farfrumpuken & soon to be S.M.A.C.K.

Return to Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)