:WANTED: Lost GoPro Hero2 : Lost around Opulent Temple :

:WANTED: Lost GoPro Hero2 : Lost around Opulent Temple :

Postby Smokespliffs » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Hello, I lost my GoPro Hero2 Wednesday night 08/29/2012 around Opulent temple, and or on my way to the mobile party out past Osiris.

The Gopro hero 2 is just like http://gopro.com/products/ the camera there. It also had a LCD bac pac attached to it. http://gopro.com/hd-hero-accessories/lcd-bacpac/ The Sandisk card in it is a 32 gig card. I'm not sure if there was any pictures on it. I was mainly streaming video. There is lots of randomness of us rolling around from camp to clubs, biking around doing the wizard of oz, etc...

Any information is very much appreciated in locating this device. I hope that its found its way into the right hands, and that ill sooner or later be reunited with my camera. I know that night was crazy, so I'm dying to see what we caught on tape. The battery in the device is unique, as to that I am the only one who know's what's written on it. If you have the device, feel free to contact me whenever.

Thanks again for any information anyone may or may not have.

You're friend and fellow burner,

Smoke
I'll be watching you Newton... I only came here for two reasons...Kick some ass, and drink some beer.... Looks like were almost out of beer.
Smokespliffs

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Farfrumpuken & soon to be S.M.A.C.K.

Re: :WANTED: Lost GoPro Hero2 : Lost around Opulent Temple :

Postby Smokespliffs » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Cash reward for anyone who has this.
I'll be watching you Newton... I only came here for two reasons...Kick some ass, and drink some beer.... Looks like were almost out of beer.
Smokespliffs

Postby Hexkaba » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Did it have a headband? Was waiting inline at lost and found when someone turned a gopro with one in
Hexkaba

Postby Smokespliffs » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 pm

No, it was attached to a mount I had on my back pack. When I was putting in a new batter, I must have docked it improperly. Sometimes when you dock it, it will slide partially into one track, and completely into the other. It makes it seem like its in alright, but any real impact or major jumping around of sorts can knock it loose. I've noticed it happen while snowboarding before, however I was able to fix it before it came off.

Thank you very much for your patience, efforts, and concern though. All of those are greatly appreciated in my quest to reunite with my lost GoPro. Hopefully it turns up by snowboarding season, or I'm off to buy a new one.

Your friend and fellow burner,

Smoke
Smokespliffs

Postby Smokespliffs » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Bump.
Smokespliffs

Return to Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)