LOST CUSTOM HAND MADE VEST HOLSTER + GOPRO + TOE SHOES +

LOST CUSTOM HAND MADE VEST HOLSTER + GOPRO + TOE SHOES +

Postby DocHollingsworth » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:51 pm

LOST TUESDAY NIGHT

Somewhere between 3:00+5:00/A+L. I had not intentionally left these items, do not recall removing them from my body.. although I have a memory gap and little to no more information. I believe these items were taken, as I had many people searching and had made multiple trips to the lost&found throughout the week.

* Custom hand-made holster, wears similar to a vest. Black/green vertical patchwork, narrows to a point at the bottom of pockets. Four pockets in total, two flip-style at hands reach, and two vertical zipper-style deeper pockets on inside. It ties up at the back, with black shoe lace string and runs up the back attaching the shoulder straps via a small metal black ring.

In pockets were Nag Champa insense sticks, Lavender/Jasmine essential aromatherapy oil bottle (10ml?).

The holster was made in Victoria, BC, Canada and there are very few in existence.

* Attached to this holster with binders were my Vibram FiveFinger toe shoes, spray painted green on the grand toe of each shoe.

* As well my GoPro camera, with 32gb memory card (yes, footage of me, my friends and our trip to BRC from Vancouver Canada all the way to the Burn) This camera had a BMX bicycle mount attaching it to the back of the holster.

* Also attached was my Purple canteen in an Indian-style bottle holster, bright purple/pink and assorted colors.

I go by the name Doc, on and off playa. These items are incredibly personal to me, and the issue is sensitive considering I feel I had been robbed with absolutely no recollection of it.. leaving room for many more questions.

Stay awesome people!

..smile!
DocHollingsworth

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Couchsurfing.. Advice.. Tu-tu.. Womp

Return to Lost Clothing