LOST: Denim Studded Jacket w Patches

LOST: Denim Studded Jacket w Patches

Postby bex » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:47 am

Reposting this in hopes that my beloved denim jacket comes back to me.

It's a pale denim color, studwork along the shoulders in the back. On the back is a large patch of a skull n bones with a clown nose. On the front are patches that say 'kill as many vampires and zombies as you can' and a heart one sew kinda coming out of the pocket.

It is a one of a kind and it is mine. I've done all the work on it myself and would very much like to have it back.

It was lost on the ship wreck on Friday night during the white out. We Pirates were in mid battle against Peter Pan and those bloody lost boys when the dust kicked up and my asthma went into over drive and I had to be taken to the medical tent by my wonderful pirate mates. Alas, they did not grab my 2 tone brown and tan columbia brand back pack that had my beloved jacket and other items inside.

I can live without the backpack but I sure would like to get my jacket back.

I live in London. We are in SF until 24/9, from there I travel to NYC and then Denver, finally into Austin TX. We fly home from Austin on 15/10. If my bag/ jacket has ended up in one of those fine cities, I can pick up in person. If not, I can provide addresses to have it mailed to in any one of those cities. Lastly, I will of course cover postage to have it shipped anywhere, including to my home in London.

Thanks for reading, anyone seen a jacket like that out there?
Burning Since: 1997
Camp Name: Camp of Doom!

Return to Lost Clothing