Exodus Help

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike

Exodus Help

Postby VultureChow » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:15 pm

My flight home this year is unfortunately very early on Tuesday. In order to get everything cleaned in Reno, I need to leave either late Sunday, or super, super early on Monday. Maybe even miss the temple burn. I'm fine with that. It doesn't seem to do much for me, and Sunday was super depressing anyway, watching the city empty around me.

My problem arises from intending to ship something rather heavy in the NYC container. They are only open certain hours, and the item is too heavy to move very far without a vehicle. Ideally I would pack up, drive the box over to the container and then park back at camp until ready to leave. Would this violate the "no driving" rule?
Send lawyers, guns and money - The shit has hit the fan.
VultureChow

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Cougar Camp @ Barbie Death Village

Re: Exodus Help

Postby trilobyte » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Nope. Just remember the obvious - keep it under 5mph and give yourself ridiculous amounts of time to make the trip (to account for delays with the MV's, bikes, and pedestrians who'd have the way.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Exodus Help

Postby VultureChow » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:22 am

trilobyte wrote:Nope. Just remember the obvious - keep it under 5mph and give yourself ridiculous amounts of time to make the trip (to account for delays with the MV's, bikes, and pedestrians who'd have the way.

Excellent. Thanks.
Send lawyers, guns and money - The shit has hit the fan.
VultureChow

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Cougar Camp @ Barbie Death Village

Return to Q & A Tips and Tricks