first year burners fresh off the playa???

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike

first year burners fresh off the playa???

Postby bigdane » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:31 pm

I thought I would throw out something to the fresh off the Playa first year Burners, those who just-cannot-wait-to-return!!!! There is beaucoup info, stories, suggestions, etc...from the more seasons Burners, but I was thinking that maybe some of the newbs might have a slant on...

What was the best thing you brought?
What was the worst thing you brought?
What do you wish you woulda brought?
Did you make the trip solo?
What one word best defines your experience?
Are you going in 2012?
What one activity would you tell a 2012 virgin not to miss?
What will you different next time?
How soon did you start planning?

Like I said these boards offer a buffet of shit to the incoming virgins...but maybe you got something to add???
don't play with matches unless you intend to burn
bigdane

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp and Wine Bistro

Re: first year burners fresh off the playa???

Postby junglesmacks » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:01 pm

I like the way you think, man. Welcome.

...maybe it's just all the pretty colors and typefaces.. ..ooo look.. a butterfly!
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Postby bigdane » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 pm

need I mention that I, myself, will be one of the incoming freshmen burners in 2012?? my inquiry is self serving...
I'm smart enough to know, however, that there is no way anyone can really capture a new adventure to the uninitiated pikey...particularly the Playa...
bigdane

Postby wh..sh » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Finally a thread no season burner can take over! I feel so special 8)

I am fresh off the playa...
here's little intro - Since my two friends flew in from out of country, I had to plan almost everything for 4 people.
Even though we didn't know anyone until about a week before the burn, by luck, we met some awesome ppl who allowed us to camp with them. Their camp had like EVERYTHING!! Shade structure, private potties, shower. I am spoiled now.

- My camel backpack to carry water and everything else I needed. SO convenient! Recommend one for each person.
We also decided last minute to carry 2 coolers instead of 1. Very helpful! We stored water in one and food in another.

- Nothing was worse really. Our standard SUV was packed with many things that we barely used. If we had camped alone, we would have needed all that (tarp for shade and all that jazz)

- I wish I had bought 2 pair of shoes. I had brought only one boots, wish I had brought slip on crocs for trivial tasks around the tent.
- I also wish I had brought some really warm fleece night clothes. At 3-4am, its too cold and you will be too tired to change into night clothes. But its worth it.
- I would get a nice therma rest for under my sleeping bag. That would have been nice. Foam pads didnt quite cut it.
- I took a fur jacket, but I think I will take another one next year. As night progresses, it gets really cold.

- Nope. started with 4, ended up with almost 20 some camp mates :)

- "Surreal"

Are you going in 2012?
- Yes, full intentions to be back.

- It's hard to define one activity. I would highly recommend the temple. Just sitting there in peace was very nice.
My friends wanted to go everywhere and see everything. But I didn't.
I wanted to find a peaceful spot and sit for hours. I was more mood operated.
Only thing I would say is don't force yourself to do anything or be obligated to do things with others.
Do what you want to do at that very given minute :)

What will you do different next time?
- Participate in the event in some way. Volunteer, contribute to some art project, design my costume, gift making and so on.
I started a "words of wisdom" project. People say the weirdest, funniest, wisest things when they are wasted. All you have to do is listen.
This project of mine happened the day before I was supposed to leave. Next year, I plan to jump into the project full-fledged :)

- Bikes. This is questionable. Everyone told me to take bikes but last minute I couldnt fit the bikes with all the other stuff. But my camp mates shared theirs. Honestly, I preferred walking. But again, its your preference. Do you want to see EVERYTHING or see few things at your own pace.

- First time planning is expensive and overwhelming. Start putting money aside for the expense other than the tickets.
I had to buy everything... from tents (didnt want to use nice ones), sleeping bags, boots, jacket and all the necessary camping gears. I started putting things together maybe 3 months before the event, like buying tents second hand and so on. Another big expense was the car I rented. I didnt have to fly, so that was cheaper. Most of my busy shopping/planning time was last 2 weeks (since my friends weren't there, I codnt do much for them until they got here).
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
wh..sh

Postby bigdane » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:13 pm

wh..sh wrote:Finally a thread no season burner can take over! I feel so special 8)

- Nothing was worse really. Our standard SUV was packed with many things that we barely used. If we had camped alone, we would have needed all that (tarp for shade and all that jazz)

wh..sh>> great info...you are special! 8)

instead of the worse thing...maybe the better question...
bigdane wrote:
what was the most worthless thing you brought?
Are you going in 2012?
bigdane

Postby wh..sh » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Worthless? Has to be ALL the clothes I took. I took more than I needed.
Next year I plan to take 1 set for each day. Costumes for night can be repeated :)

We also took more water than we needed, but I wodnt call it worthless :)
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
wh..sh

Postby Drawingablank » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:04 am

Personal - Headlamp, followed closely by my el wire lit playa coat, my REI cup, and my camelback mule in that order.
Camp - Monkey hut.

What was the most worthless thing you brought?
Personal - Cheap glowstick bracelet assortments - only the green ones were visible for any duration.
Camp - folding chaise lounges that were really uncomfortable.
Glow in the dark stuff - the playa dust hides the glow.

More / better personal illumination - electric glow sticks or elwire at the least.
Better boots.
Better camp furniture.
More booze, less beer.
Stove and fresh food - living out of cans gets old quick.
Better way to transport ice on the bicycle.

No, I brought most of my immediate family (3)

Intense

Are you going in 2012?
Yes

The meet and greet if they are eplayans, otherwise the burns. Anything else may or may not be there next year.

More comfortable camp infrastructure and better food.

Before we even left the playa.

Best tips I can give.
Bring high quality, well broken in footwear.
Get used to riding your bike before the event.
Get a headlamp - the hands free illumination is priceless. Generally wear it around your neck to avoid blinding people.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide
Drawingablank

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Postby waxpraxis » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:28 am

Our (my wife and my) shade structure. We were camping with friends, but they were near the 3 o'clock plaza and by the time we got there on Wednesday there wasn't any room for us. We ended up camping a few blocks back and with our awesome shade structure we were able to sleep in until almost 10 each day.

Single serving Jiff peanut butter cups. For some reason they tasted HORRIBLE out there.

A better hammer for staking our shade structure.

Nope, my wife came with and a we were "with" a bunch of friends (they brought our water for us)

Inspiring

Are you going in 2012?
HELL. YES.

Try to find your own internal "blocks" and use the playa as canvas explore around them. For example, I can be fairly shy. One evening I stood in front of our camp and just yelled "HI!" and complemented everyone who walked past. I gave out a few small lights (it was around dusk) and ended up meeting some absolutely amazing people which turned into amazing experiences.

Worry a lot less.
Pack less food (we had WAY too much!)
Bring more light up stuff for nightime. (I had an EL wire suit I made, but by the 4th night it was getting filthy)
Bring more layers for nighttime.
Bring a small backpack for all my stuff. (I wore a tool belt this year... it worked, but got uncomfortable quickly)

We decided to go in late June. I then crammed all summer long preparing for the trip.
waxpraxis

Postby Moongar » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:44 am

Best Thing
I can't think of ONE best thing, so here are a few that I would not go back without:

Shade Structure (Monkey Hut) - the ability to get a few extra hours of refreshing sleep and a "cool" area to retreat to if necessary were crucial to enjoying the week

Bike - The playa is so vast and there is so, so much to see. A bike made travel much easier/faster. Someone above mentioned not bringing a bike in order to see things at their own pace. I believe I could get to places I wanted to see faster, with more unplanned detours, and spend longer at those places because of my bike. I was never envious of those walking. Were there some things that I missed because I was on a bike? I'm sure of it. Do I think I saw more on a bike than I would have walking? Without a doubt. You can always leave your bike LOCKED some place and walk for a while if the mood strikes.

Dry ice - We used a two cooler method, one for dry ice, one for beer/drinks (we only brought non-perishable food). One cooler held dry ice (~50lbs). We filled water bottles with water and froze them in the dry ice cooler. When completely frozen, the bottles were transferred to the drink cooler and newly filled water bottles replaced them in the dry ice cooler. As the water bottles cooled our beer supply and melted in the drink cooler they ensured that we always had cool water to drink. This saved us trips to get wet ice and what i assumed would be a headache from dealing with nasty melt water. Your mileage may vary.

Air mattress with sheets, comforter, and pillow(s) - there was nothing better after a long day and night of exploring the playa and myself than returning to my tent and getting into a comfortable "bed." Being able to sleep well and recharge was paramount.

Most Worthless
I can't really think of anything I brought as "Most Worthless." I brought way too much of a lot of things. I brought a notebook to write down "important things" that I rarely used. Some gifts never got gifted. I can't think of anything that I brought last year that I wouldn't bring next year. Sort of like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Wish I woulda brought?
More friends to share the experience with. And I would have, but everyone was too scared to go.
Flip flops for sitting around camp

Solo?
I went and camped with one of my best friends. We've have been friends for years and are on the same page about a lot of things. I think this is important.

One word description
AmazingmindblowingmindopeninglikenothingelsehappyfriendlywordsandpicturesdonojusticeAmazing-ADDperfected

Gong in 2012
I am definitely buying a ticket. If my schedule allows I will be there.

Activity not to miss
Participation - take part in the million bunny march, climb on that scaffolding/dome/ladder, get a drink at the sake bar, make some art, dance to music, help someone out, smile at everyone, make a new friend. I promise that you won't be disappointed by anything you do out there, but will possibly be disappointed that you saw something and DIDN'T do it.

What will I do differently next time?
Start convincing others to go with me earlier (started as soon as I got back).
More lights/blinkies, never enough lights.
Take more pictures.
Volunteer - Now that I have seen what Black Rock City has to offer, I want to help in some shape or form.

Start plannin?
I found these forums right before tickets went on sale, did some research, then bought tickets the first day they were available. After I secured my tickets I became obsessed (healthily, right? right) with the forums. I read EVERYTHING on preparation, from water to food, tent selection, RV threads (even though I knew I wasn't going in one), dry ice, wet ice, DIY swamp coolers, shade structures, drugs, no drugs, EVERYTHING. After that I started to delve into theme camps (even though I wasn't interested in being a part of one this year), art installations, mutant vehicels, the temple, kickstarter. I gained so much knowledge from these forums, there is such a wealth of information here. Some of it calmed my nerves, some of it made me more nervous. All of it got me ready.
Moongar

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Moongar wrote:What will I do differently next time?

Some people have found that convincing people who aren't ready to commit on their own blows up in their faces.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby junglesmacks » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Moongar wrote:What will I do differently next time?

Jesus fuck. Do we need to explain the first rule about Fight Club to you?

Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Postby tamarakay » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:57 am

bigdane wrote:I thought I would throw out something to the fresh off the Playa first year Burners, those who just-cannot-wait-to-return!!!! There is beaucoup info, stories, suggestions, etc...from the more seasons Burners, but I was thinking that maybe some of the newbs might have a slant on...

1. Kendoll. :D 2. An open mind and no expectations. 3. small soft side cooler to put drinks in the bike basket. It was hard to find non-alcoholic drinks, you get a little tired of cranapple, so we started hauling around root beer and lemonaide. Apple soda is the BOMB out in the middle of the deep playa.
uncomfortable lounge chairs. And my bike was too tall. Ken could sit on his bike seat with his feet flat and kinda rest, I would tip over. I already bought a shorter bike for next year.
Better food. Fresher, less prepared packaged stuff. More sarongs for Kendoll.
Ken and I took a week to get there and a week to get home. And we camped with Barbie Death Camp so we were surrounded by nice, helpful people.
Beyond.
Are you going in 2012?
I plan on going until I am physically not able to go anymore. By then i'll have hopefully won the lottery and can afford to pay someone to push my butt around out there.
1. Random art on the deep playa. We went out our first night, found some art under construction and then visited nightly to watch it grow. Amazing amazing amazing. 2. Shoot for self sufficiency. Very satisfying to know you can do it. It was VERY nice to have BDC as a back up, but I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to know that Ken and I could deal with it all just fine.
More fresh food, We are setting up an interactive element to our camp (Dye with Dignity - come see us~), Walk to the big burns, walk more in general. Use the bikes for exploring the deep playa, but walk more in the city. Kendoll would also like to assist with a big art build.

We were already planning for 2012 on the way to the Playa 2011. Which routes we'd take, what we would avoid (ever stopping in Las Vegas ever again lol). We jointly decided to NOT plan on the trip home. To just soak it in and reflect. Once the airstream was unloaded, we were designing our art tent and we were off.

Like I said these boards offer a buffet of shit to the incoming virgins...but maybe you got something to add???
When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a hippie.

Mmmmmm I love the smell of Burning Man Token

http://www.dyewithdignity.com
tamarakay

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity at BDC

Postby MyDearFriend » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:58 am

Okay BigDane I'll bite. 8) I like the way you think. You could stand to do some of your own reading, since you don't know what you don't know :P but, to answer your questions:

Monkey Hut, 25 feet long, covered in Aluminet. Easy, light, strong. Very comfortable to live in for 10 days.

Too much food and booze and clothing.

A rake, to help me "leave no trace."

Part way yes, but, I made a friend here on eplaya (Graidawg) who met me in Vegas and camped with me at BDC, along with Mel and Ninzy (burgins, tents, shared my Monkey Hut).

Explosive. 8)

Are you going in 2012?
YES!

Walk up and face the flames, after The Man falls.

More experiences to gift, and fewer things.

Ten months ahead, which was almost enough time. 8)
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

"When life seems dangerous and unmanageable, just remember that it is, and that you can't survive forever."
MyDearFriend

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp DREAD PIRATE BARBIE

Postby bigdane » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 pm

MyDearFriend wrote:Okay BigDane I'll bite. 8) I like the way you think. You could stand to do some of your own reading, since you don't know what you don't know :P but, to answer your questions:

There's a teeny tiny chance that I've read too much (though I doubt it cuz there is only like fourteen and seven and a half gabizllion things to read, here) and I think I might know something I once forgot...but I thought it might be interesting to get perspective from n00bs fresh off the Playa...which thus far has indeed proven interesting...

so anyway, MDF, I wonder if you might elaborate on this...

MyDearFriend wrote:What will you different next time?
8)

I wonder why there are so many people on here that I feel I've met before...????
Last edited by bigdane on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigdane

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:31 pm

bigdane wrote:
MyDearFriend wrote:Okay BigDane I'll bite. 8) I like the way you think. You could stand to do some of your own reading, since you don't know what you don't know :P but, to answer your questions:

There's a teeny tiny chance that I've read too much (though I doubt it cuz there is only like fourteen and seven and a half gabizllion things to read, here) and I think I might know something I once forgot...but I thought it might be interesting to get perspective from n00bs fresh off the Playa...which thus far has indeed proven interesting...

so anyway, MDF, I wonder if you might elaborate on this...

8)

I wonder why there are so many people on here that I feel I've met before...????

Oh! you discovered our secret. There's really only one of us, playing the game of a thousand socks (and doing a whole lot of photoshop) pretending that burningman exists.

And we're your across the street neighbor. The one with the freakishly neat lawn.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby ygmir » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:33 pm

bigdane wrote:

because, we are one, "of the body" in Landru.................
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Camp Name: qqqq

Postby bigdane » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 pm

I knew it was you I didn't remember before somewhere...

Oh, Oh...wait.... I didn't even get to drink the punch yet!
bigdane

Postby bigdane » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:43 pm

damn...sorry I didn't mean to hijack my own topic....
bigdane

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 pm

bigdane wrote:damn...sorry I didn't mean to hijack my own topic....

(ah, slowly, surely he becomes one of us...and stop calling you shirley)
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby MyDearFriend » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:30 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
bigdane wrote:damn...sorry I didn't mean to hijack my own topic....

(ah, slowly, surely he becomes one of us...and stop calling you shirley)

Dude, derails are so playa... 8)

bigdane wrote:
so anyway, MDF, I wonder if you might elaborate on this...[/color]

8)

One of the best gifts I got was from the Noble Eplayan Elorrum, who brought a Finish Line, yeah, two tall poles with a bright banner strung between. She handed me one pole, we spanned a street and we cheered like hell for everyone who came though. It was great. I treasure that one.

On the mega-scale, the experience of The Pier was a great gift to tens of thousands.

On the micro-scale, picking up MOOP is a gift to everyone who walks by. If you did not see MOOP at point A on Day B, you're welcome. 8)

As somebody said: there is too much stuff out there anyway. So I would rather make somebody's day with a bit of fun, or love, or harmless mischief. Just participating is a gift that goes both ways.

On the other hand, a cold drink on a hot day or a hot drink on a cold night is really fantastic. 8) And the liquid at least finds its own way off the playa, on a truck... :lol:
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

"When life seems dangerous and unmanageable, just remember that it is, and that you can't survive forever."
MyDearFriend

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp DREAD PIRATE BARBIE

Postby Milayna » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:32 pm

This thread rocks! Very helpful :) :)
Milayna

Postby Theraplst » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 pm

My monkey hut<33
Never used a lot of the things I brought. I brought some swimming goggles and those were a flop, i got different goggles before arriving.
A camel pack
no, there was 3 of us. me my brother and a friend, all virgins.
poonalicious.
Are you going in 2013?
FUCK YEAH
What one activity would you tell a 2013 virgin not to miss?
fucking
We're doing it bigger. Participating, bringing an art car, and a big camp
as soon as i got a confirmed ticket.
They call me simba
Theraplst

Postby Wrath » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 pm

MyDearFriend wrote:One of the best gifts I got was from the Noble Eplayan Elorrum, who brought a Finish Line, yeah, two tall poles with a bright banner strung between. She handed me one pole, we spanned a street and we cheered like hell for everyone who came though. It was great. I treasure that one.

So... much... genius...
Wrath

Postby AntiM » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:32 am

Hehehehe... classic sophomore year reply. Just remember, bigger is not always better. Better is better. Bigger is always more work for someone.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby MacGlenver » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:01 am

AntiM wrote:

Hehehehe... classic sophomore year reply. Just remember, bigger is not always better. Better is better. Bigger is always more work for someone.

^ Agreed. We did it much bigger this year than last. While it was great once everything was up, it was an immense amount of work. My first 2-3 days of the event were exhausting and some of that exhaustion stayed with me throughout the week. If you're gonna do it bigger, make sure you have enough capable people to distribute the work across. My camp helped a lot, but only maybe 2 of us out of 12 knew the right way to do the key tasks. Do some training ahead of time. Also, give yourself ample time to break down. We spent from 8:30am until 6pm on Sunday breaking down camp, and were too tired to make the full drive back to SFO.
"just two indecisive cowboys, trying to play a word game." - piehole
"Just apply intelligence and discretion and you should be able to get away with just about anything." - Ugly Dougly
MacGlenver

Camp Name: I call this one 'Old Gregg'

Postby VultureChow » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:09 am

What was the best thing you brought? My UV Buff
What was the worst thing you brought? My too heavy fur coat
What do you wish you woulda brought? Monkey Hut
Did you make the trip solo? Yes
What one word best defines your experience? Intoxicating (Not in terms of drugs or alcohol, but in the sense the experience gets under your skin and in your head and you immediately start thinking about how to make it back next year)
Are you going in 2012? See above
What one activity would you tell a 2012 virgin not to miss? Volunteering. No need to sign up. Someone on playa will announce that they need volunteers for something. Say yes.
What will you different next time? Shade, more hyration, more nighttime exploration
How soon did you start planning? November
Send lawyers, guns and money - The shit has hit the fan.
VultureChow

Camp Name: Cougar Camp @ Barbie Death Village

Postby dangerous » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:38 am

VultureChow wrote:What one activity would you tell a 2012 virgin not to miss? Volunteering. No need to sign up. Someone on playa will announce that they need volunteers for something. Say yes.

i did this and ended up with 2 black eyes and an oxygen mask as i came to......

The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.

Chardin
dangerous

Camp Name: Camp Retrofrolic

Postby dangerous » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 am

What was the best thing you brought? no-refridgerate pepperoni
What was the worst thing you brought? snow goggles...never wore them
What do you wish you woulda brought? insoles for the cheap boots i brought; the playa is hard walking!
Did you make the trip solo? no
What one word best defines your experience? hugfest
Are you going in 2013? yes
What one activity would you tell a 2013 virgin not to miss? volunteering; except if it involves getting black eyes and being knocked unconcious ;) i also volunteered at greeters and on perimeter for an art burn
What will you different next time? get out more
How soon did you start planning? Sept 1999...seriously

The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.

Chardin
dangerous

Camp Name: Camp Retrofrolic

Postby VultureChow » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 pm

dangerous wrote:
VultureChow wrote:What one activity would you tell a 2012 virgin not to miss? Volunteering. No need to sign up. Someone on playa will announce that they need volunteers for something. Say yes.

i did this and ended up with 2 black eyes and an oxygen mask as i came to......

:shock:

Ouch!

Took an impromptu shift at ice with some village mates and had an awesome time.
Got wrangled into BWS perimeter the afternoon it didn't burn. Remember that dust storm? I stood out in it warning errant cyclists away from the site. I felt gross after it, but during the storm it was as though the rest of my being was being sandblasted away from me and I was nothing but a lone sentinel out in the desert.
Send lawyers, guns and money - The shit has hit the fan.
VultureChow

Camp Name: Cougar Camp @ Barbie Death Village

Postby Jbaz » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:21 pm

a case of watermelon ice tea......it was heaven in a can on the playa

My wife...(its ok to say this she is reading it as I type)....bless her heart lol it was our honey moon and burning man was even her idea and she loved it all the first night but at the end of the second day the dust was killing her and Wednesday afternoon I took her home lucky for us we live in Yerington so its less the a hundred miles we drive further for our groceries but she did let me go back and thats why I love her! besides its not everyday one goes to burning man twice in one year lol

A second car.......would have saved me from missing 12 hours of the greatest week of my life

Nope even after I took my wife home we still had friends and my crazy brother at camp!

Sambhala

Are you going in 2013?
Thats the plan!

What one activity would you tell a 2013 virgin not to miss?
man......thats a tough one.....im no expert myself ive only been once but for me every experience was something that should never be missed I guess I would have to say do it all no activity will be the same for someone else you see a chance take it you have a dream live it just do it all

guess we will see when that comes around! (obviously not bring my wife lol) my camp wants to build an art car so may hap we shall toss that idea around and see where it takes us

for 2012 I started around xmass but for 2013 I started the second I got home!
If the playa dont find you handsome! It should at least find you handy!
Jbaz

Next

Return to Q & A Tips and Tricks