Puking at Burning Man

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike

Re: Puking at Burning Man

Postby Savannah » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:20 pm

BAS wrote:
graidawg wrote:Another puking story

at the BMF rally one year a friend of mine who usually drinks vodka and diet coke switched to guiness and got absolutely hammered, anyhow sometime later he wakes up in his tent with the "i'm going to puke feeeling" and searches for the exit to the tent but in his befuddled state is completely unable to open the tent or even find the end of the zippe. So finally unable to hold back any longer he Assumes the puking poistion, which i ssimilar to the doggy position but far far less enjoyable and the first mouthful of black and evil vomit passes his lips to splatter the tent floor, his girlfriend opens her eyes, pinned by her hair in the way of this unstoppable assault, my friend tells me he was unable to stop or even move as he emptied his stomach onto his dearly beloveds face, who at least had the good sense to close her mouth.

I've got a few more but thats the best/worse

Was she still his girlfriend afterward?

Uhm, Wayne? What do you do if every time you see this one incredible woman, you think you're gonna hurl?

I say . . . hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby SODOMIZER » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm

I make my own composters, so this is no problem. Just vomit into the funnel.
SODOMIZER

Postby DustHand » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Bob McKenzie: If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you.
Burner from Baltimore
)'(
DustHand

Burning Since: 2010

Postby graidawg » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:43 pm

BAS wrote:
graidawg wrote:Another puking story

at the BMF rally one year a friend of mine who usually drinks vodka and diet coke switched to guiness and got absolutely hammered, anyhow sometime later he wakes up in his tent with the "i'm going to puke feeeling" and searches for the exit to the tent but in his befuddled state is completely unable to open the tent or even find the end of the zippe. So finally unable to hold back any longer he Assumes the puking poistion, which i ssimilar to the doggy position but far far less enjoyable and the first mouthful of black and evil vomit passes his lips to splatter the tent floor, his girlfriend opens her eyes, pinned by her hair in the way of this unstoppable assault, my friend tells me he was unable to stop or even move as he emptied his stomach onto his dearly beloveds face, who at least had the good sense to close her mouth.

I've got a few more but thats the best/worse

Was she still his girlfriend afterward?

yep! for another two years they stayed together and where still freindly when they met up at social events. She was very pretty too, so its not like she was just after his money she was gainfully employed. I guess it was true love - well for another two years anyway.
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.
graidawg

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Postby Bob » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 am

One man's bile is another man's breakfast.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
Bob

Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Previous

Return to Q & A Tips and Tricks