Heat

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike

Re: Heat

Postby Elderberry » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Foxfur wrote:Oh man JK, I would have shit in the middle of a parade float driving past a nunnery and sing yankee doodie dandy if I had to. Had no privacy concerns. I think it was stress induced impaction.
The molly's had that AND delayed monthly cycles Sweetpea told me.
Even wors, she said a majority of them sync'd up on their time of the month through AIT and that time was a living, screaming, bitching hell.
Glad I didn't have to experience THAT.
I thought I'd have problems with the showers. Nope. Truthfully I kind of miss it (I know...) in the way that you're a band of brothers and the nudity is just not an issue. There's a kind of cameraderie that is really difficult to describe but is devoid of sexuality. We had to double up in the showers, one guy soaping away from the showerhead while the other guy is rinsing, switch, repeat as needed.
Yeah, I know I'm leaving myself bent over and wide open but there it is...

I think I had stress induced impotence. (or maybe it was because of just shear exhaustion!) I don't remember having an erection in basic, not even in the morning. (I think that's why some used to say the put Salt Peter in the food.)
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 13219
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Palm Springs
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Heat

Postby The Bee » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Sail Man wrote:I was also going to throw out a plug for emergen-c as well, it's what I use, is sugar free and doesn't gum up the hydration bladder/tube.


I love Emergen-C too, but it's not sugar free. Unless fructose is not a sugar.
User avatar
The Bee
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:56 pm
Location: Santa Barbara and Boulder Creek, CA
Burning Since: 2008

Re: Heat

Postby The Bee » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Sail Man wrote:I was also going to throw out a plug for emergen-c as well, it's what I use, is sugar free and doesn't gum up the hydration bladder/tube.


I love Emergen-C too, but it's not sugar free. Unless fructose is not a sugar.
User avatar
The Bee
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:56 pm
Location: Santa Barbara and Boulder Creek, CA
Burning Since: 2008

Re: Heat

Postby C.f.M. » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:37 pm

And EmergenC isn't - repeat, is NOT - electrolytes.
User avatar
C.f.M.
 
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 pm
Burning Since: 2009

Re: Heat

Postby Savannah » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:55 pm

I was just wondering the other day if Emergen-C has electrolytes (or if I were making assumptions) so I've examined the Emergen-C box I'll be taking to the desert (used in conjunction with Pedialyte, V-8, fruit juice, and salty snacks, etc), and reading up online. Emergen-C does supply electrolytes such as potassium, sodium (s. bicarbonate & s. phosphate), calcium and magnesium. It does indeed have sugar (the aforementioned fructose) & obviously the vitamins it's famous for, etc. I like the taste, which is a worthy consideration--if a person likes a specific product with salt, sugar, potassium and bicarbonate they should use whatever they will willingly consume. And it would be hard (for me) to have too much of it. (For example, apparently one can mix Cytomax [a serious sports drink I've seen more than one athlete mention] in the wrong proportions, thinking more is better.**)

The concentration of electrolytes in Emergen-C (the box lists mg and Daily Value %) is what I'm still thinking about--because I am consuming plenty of other liquids, and food, have always had a good result.

Unsurprisingly--hard scientific sites are hesitant to list a brand name and say "This! This is the best one." Or even to recommend one level for everyone. General observations (your mileage may vary):

Multiple sites seem to say that sodium, chloride and potassium are the most depleted by heat and activity. Magnesium and calcium are lost as well, but to a lesser degree.

Among DIYers in casual settings, it seems popular to water down full-strength fruit juice and add a pinch of salt.

Sugar is overemphasized in many drinks, but hardcore athleticism or extreme conditions--like the desert--make sugar reasonable unless a health condition prevents it (whereas if one drank sugary electrolyte drinks daily in defaultia, one might gain weight or have other problems).


**Here is an interesting site where avid cyclists are comparing notes on electrolyte drinks, and their personal strategies (and what happens when you don't stay in balance). I like this page 'cause there are lots of ways of handling things, & because there are no ads or marketers.

http://www.cyclingsite.com/collected_wi ... olytes.htm
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 11442
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Heat

Postby MyDearFriend » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:33 pm

The only really robust study I ever read about sports drinks, and I haven't read many since I don't think it makes that much difference what you drink as long as you do it in sufficient quantity, Savannah is spot on about individual taste being the best guide, anyway the only good evidence I have seen has been solidly in favor of




(drumroll, please)











chocolate milk. So I am bringing plenty of that. In little shelf-stable boxes that also make good freezer packs for my beer cooler.

8)
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

FREE THE SHERPAS
User avatar
MyDearFriend
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 am
Location: Washington, DC
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Re: Heat

Postby gyre » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm

I drink a lot of chocolate milk out there.
Seem to really crave it.
I don't drink it anywhere else.

The Cera used on the playa is a specific one, I think one without sugar.

Ola Loa claims their version is superior.
It may be.
They claim higher quality materials and their powder dissolves like magic.
It is fairly expensive stuff though.

I actually like the flavor of the Cera stuff now.

Of course, now I want chocolate milk.
User avatar
gyre
 
Posts: 15465
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: ΦάÏ

Re: Heat

Postby Savannah » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Horizon Farms has organic, shelf-stable chocolate milk boxes that chill up well. I've read the chocolate milk vs. sports drinks thing in at least two places (I note that the study--at least one of however many--was paid for by the dairy industry, btw, according to CBS news) and I don't know its sodium and potassium content, but it does have sugar and calcium--which get depleted. And protein, which keeps you going.

So have some chips (or a banana) with your chocolate milk, and you're set. :lol:
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 11442
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Heat

Postby graidawg » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 am

I virtually live on chocolate milk here in defaultia and strawberry and banana (though i detest bananas) once i found toffee fudge milk drink and that was good also when i'm working in hot places i love fizzy water like perrier
when i used to do battle reenactment (medieval mostly) we used to put a bit of lime and salt in the water for the clankies to stop them flaking out. its not as much fun beating on a horizontal suit of armour though it does make a nice sound
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.
User avatar
graidawg
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Re: Heat

Postby Dr Jet Sinister » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:34 am

Cow's milk is so disgusting. Bleh!
Suck it. -PlayaWaste Raiders
"They're like a bunch of Honey Badgers in a sea of hippies." -Goathead
User avatar
Dr Jet Sinister
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Yehaw, TX

Re: Heat

Postby junglesmacks » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:30 am

WHOA WHOA WHOA.. seriously.. this stuff is SO key.

Image


This is an absolute must! Get the largest size they make, and mix it in your gallon jugs of water. Perfect electrolyte content, without an overpowering or annoying taste. I pre-ordered mine through REI and then picked it up in Reno when I flew in. You can find it all over the web or Amazon also. Do it!
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
User avatar
junglesmacks
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Your mom's tent
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Heat

Postby CapSmashy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 am

junglesmacks wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA.. seriously.. this stuff is SO key.

Image


This is an absolute must! Get the largest size they make, and mix it in your gallon jugs of water. Perfect electrolyte content, without an overpowering or annoying taste. I pre-ordered mine through REI and then picked it up in Reno when I flew in. You can find it all over the web or Amazon also. Do it!



X2 plus infinity.

Gatorade is mostly high fructose corn syrup which is probably why it makes some people feel sick when they are really hot and thirsty and slam it down.
Playawaste Raiders cordially invites you to suck it.
User avatar
CapSmashy
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Awesome Camp 2.0
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Terminal City://404 Village Not Found

Re: Heat

Postby CapSmashy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:54 am

If you have a big budget, Cera products are pretty awesome as well.

https://www.ceraproductsinc.com/cerastore/index.cfm

The 8 oz juice boxes were pretty awesome when we took them out in 09. Wake up feeling a little dry, slam a juice box out of the cooler and all was right with the world.
Playawaste Raiders cordially invites you to suck it.
User avatar
CapSmashy
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Awesome Camp 2.0
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Terminal City://404 Village Not Found

Re: Heat

Postby AntiM » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:06 am

Chilled boxes of Minute Maid or Tropicanca pure orange juice do wonders for me in the morning.
we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 17895
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Wild, Wild West
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Heat

Postby Elderberry » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 am

AntiM wrote:Chilled boxes of Minute Maid or Tropicanca pure orange juice do wonders for me in the morning.

Me too.
And strange as this might sound, I also like an ice cold V-8 in the heat of the day, from time to time.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 13219
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Palm Springs
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Heat

Postby FIGJAM » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:53 pm

jkisha wrote:
AntiM wrote:Chilled boxes of Minute Maid or Tropicanca pure orange juice do wonders for me in the morning.

Me too.
And strange as this might sound, I also like an ice cold V-8 in the heat of the day, from time to time.


Me too!
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
User avatar
FIGJAM
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: Heat

Postby AntiM » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 pm

FIGJAM wrote:
jkisha wrote:
AntiM wrote:Chilled boxes of Minute Maid or Tropicanca pure orange juice do wonders for me in the morning.

Me too.
And strange as this might sound, I also like an ice cold V-8 in the heat of the day, from time to time.


Me too!


Other than my tomato allergy..... even stupid V-8 Splash has "yellow tomatoes" in it.
we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 17895
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Wild, Wild West
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Heat

Postby Savannah » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 pm

FIGJAM wrote:
jkisha wrote:
AntiM wrote:Chilled boxes of Minute Maid or Tropicanca pure orange juice do wonders for me in the morning.

Me too.
And strange as this might sound, I also like an ice cold V-8 in the heat of the day, from time to time.


Me too!


I'm thinking Blood Marys are extra popular out there for a reason. :)
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 11442
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Heat

Postby Elderberry » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:29 pm

I had the best bloody mary I ever had last year. Some small camp had a guy sitting at a table around breakfast time and was handing them out every morning until he ran out of mix. I grabbed one every morning on my way back from the jots. They were made with pickle juice, which gave them a very interesting flavor. Hope he's there again this year.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 13219
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Palm Springs
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Heat

Postby C.f.M. » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:55 am

MyDearFriend wrote:The only really robust study I ever read about sports drinks, and I haven't read many since I don't think it makes that much difference what you drink as long as you do it in sufficient quantity,



Incorrect - at least in my experience. My first year, I stayed physically thirsty until THURSDAY. It was miserable. I drank water non-stop - I like drinking water. No big deal to me. Some angel in our camp had a community cooler with misc. drinks. I sat down one day and drank soda, milks, fruit juices and all sorts of crap I usually don't drink IRL, just trying to make the thirst go away. I was so freaking thirsty. Veteran says, electrolytes, blah blah blah and I had that dammit moment, out of all this SHIT I brought, I forgot electrolytes. Got some in me and the thirsty feeling was gone.

Last year, zero problems with thirst and I credit Vitalyte.

What you drink does matter in other ways, caffeine is a diuretic. Drinking a "sufficient quantity" of beer won't keep you hydrated. :wink:

Though there's stuff in EmergenC that are part of electrolyte replenishment, EmergenC shouldn't be relied on or thought of as an electrolyte replenisher. There's a proper balance necessary for it to work (hence Vitalyte's creation and ensuing success). EmergenC is basically a daily vitamin/supplement sort of thing. Good with the Bs, for helping a hangover, and giving you a nice dose of vitamin C, but not too terribly much else.
User avatar
C.f.M.
 
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 pm
Burning Since: 2009

Re: Heat

Postby illy dilly » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:08 am

FIGJAM wrote:
jkisha wrote:
AntiM wrote:Chilled boxes of Minute Maid or Tropicanca pure orange juice do wonders for me in the morning.

Me too.
And strange as this might sound, I also like an ice cold V-8 in the heat of the day, from time to time.


Me too!

I like to start off each day on playa (and pretty much any vacation) with a V8 Bloody Mary.

The V8 has so much more vitamins and minerals than regular Clamato. I'll also find my self mid day, walking into the 'rarely open cooler' grabbing the jug of V8 and taking a few huge gulps.
It happens randomly too, some times it doesn't even dawn on me what I'm doing. I figure my body says "O shit, I need vitamins!" Then gets me up and takes me to the V8.
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
User avatar
illy dilly
 
Posts: 4800
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: Heat

Postby Irreverent Moniker » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 am

jkisha wrote:I had the best bloody mary I ever had last year. Some small camp had a guy sitting at a table around breakfast time and was handing them out every morning until he ran out of mix. I grabbed one every morning on my way back from the jots. They were made with pickle juice, which gave them a very interesting flavor. Hope he's there again this year.


last year our camp was a few doors down from a camp that made bacon bloody marys every morning. Bacon infused vodka, bloody mary mix, with a stick of freshly cooked bacon in it

those were good
Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak Arabic, love music and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers and warriors.
User avatar
Irreverent Moniker
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 am
Location: Sacramento

Re: Heat

Postby C.f.M. » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:21 am

I like pickled okra and fresh shrimp with mine.
User avatar
C.f.M.
 
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 pm
Burning Since: 2009

Re: Heat

Postby Foxfur » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 am

graidawg wrote:I virtually live on chocolate milk here in defaultia and strawberry and banana (though i detest bananas) once i found toffee fudge milk drink and that was good also when i'm working in hot places i love fizzy water like perrier
when i used to do battle reenactment (medieval mostly) we used to put a bit of lime and salt in the water for the clankies to stop them flaking out. its not as much fun beating on a horizontal suit of armour though it does make a nice sound

Holy ccrap Dawgie!
I shot chocolate milk out my nose and we don't even have any chocolate milk :D

The 'beating horizontal armor / nice sound' had me laughing so loud that Sweetpea came out to see what was going on.
Well done GD!
He's a mystery wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma, painted in hot pants. - Savannah
Propane ToysImage
How to do it wrong:
Image
User avatar
Foxfur
 
Posts: 2357
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 6:43 am
Location: Banks, Oregon
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Camp Foxfur @ 2:45 & C

Re: Heat

Postby graidawg » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:42 am

Foxfur wrote:
graidawg wrote:I virtually live on chocolate milk here in defaultia and strawberry and banana (though i detest bananas) once i found toffee fudge milk drink and that was good also when i'm working in hot places i love fizzy water like perrier
when i used to do battle reenactment (medieval mostly) we used to put a bit of lime and salt in the water for the clankies to stop them flaking out. its not as much fun beating on a horizontal suit of armour though it does make a nice sound

Holy ccrap Dawgie!
I shot chocolate milk out my nose and we don't even have any chocolate milk :D

The 'beating horizontal armor / nice sound' had me laughing so loud that Sweetpea came out to see what was going on.
Well done GD!


also a good way to check if they are dead no complaints about it probably dead. then we have to tell the water carriers off
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.
User avatar
graidawg
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Re: Heat

Postby Sail Man » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Savannah wrote:I was just wondering the other day if Emergen-C has electrolytes (or if I were making assumptions) so I've examined the Emergen-C box I'll be taking to the desert (used in conjunction with Pedialyte, V-8, fruit juice, and salty snacks, etc), and reading up online. Emergen-C does supply electrolytes such as potassium, sodium (s. bicarbonate & s. phosphate), calcium and magnesium. It does indeed have sugar (the aforementioned fructose) & obviously the vitamins it's famous for, etc. I like the taste, which is a worthy consideration--if a person likes a specific product with salt, sugar, potassium and bicarbonate they should use whatever they will willingly consume. And it would be hard (for me) to have too much of it. (For example, apparently one can mix Cytomax [a serious sports drink I've seen more than one athlete mention] in the wrong proportions, thinking more is better.**)

The concentration of electrolytes in Emergen-C (the box lists mg and Daily Value %) is what I'm still thinking about--because I am consuming plenty of other liquids, and food, have always had a good result.

Unsurprisingly--hard scientific sites are hesitant to list a brand name and say "This! This is the best one." Or even to recommend one level for everyone. General observations (your mileage may vary):

Multiple sites seem to say that sodium, chloride and potassium are the most depleted by heat and activity. Magnesium and calcium are lost as well, but to a lesser degree.

Among DIYers in casual settings, it seems popular to water down full-strength fruit juice and add a pinch of salt.

Sugar is overemphasized in many drinks, but hardcore athleticism or extreme conditions--like the desert--make sugar reasonable unless a health condition prevents it (whereas if one drank sugary electrolyte drinks daily in defaultia, one might gain weight or have other problems).


**Here is an interesting site where avid cyclists are comparing notes on electrolyte drinks, and their personal strategies (and what happens when you don't stay in balance). I like this page 'cause there are lots of ways of handling things, & because there are no ads or marketers.

http://www.cyclingsite.com/collected_wi ... olytes.htm


I stand corrected on the sugar, I got that info from a long tern burner before my first year in 08 advising it and noting that id did not gum up her hydration system due to what she told me was zero sugar. I've used it since and haven't had any issues with it, physically and/or equipment wise. And yes, anything "ose" is a sugar. My patients love the dextrose version, perks em right up from near death :mrgreen:
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.
_______________________________________

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
User avatar
Sail Man
 
Posts: 4515
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am
Location: 20 Minutes into the Future
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Re: Heat

Postby illy dilly » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:20 pm

C.f.M. wrote:I like pickled okra and fresh shrimp with mine.

Well aint you classy!
Remember to keep your PINKY UP :wink:
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
User avatar
illy dilly
 
Posts: 4800
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: Heat

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Sail Man wrote:My patients love the dextrose version, perks em right up from near death :mrgreen:

Okay, I don't have the actual mrgreen icon. Is that because I've turned it off in my posts?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 40001
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Heat

Postby Elderberry » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:26 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
Sail Man wrote:My patients love the dextrose version, perks em right up from near death :mrgreen:

Okay, I don't have the actual mrgreen icon. Is that because I've turned it off in my posts?

Are your smilies turned off? :mrgreen:
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 13219
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Palm Springs
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Heat

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 pm

jkisha wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
Sail Man wrote:My patients love the dextrose version, perks em right up from near death :mrgreen:

Okay, I don't have the actual mrgreen icon. Is that because I've turned it off in my posts?

Are your smilies turned off? :mrgreen:

Yes. And it works both outgoing and incoming, apparently. I thought you'd all gone nuts.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 40001
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

PreviousNext

Return to Q & A Tips and Tricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: golgotha-a-go-go and 13 guests