Sacramento Burners?

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike

Sacramento Burners?

Postby blottosister » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:11 pm

I am new to California. Just moved here from Chicago area and I am having a little trouble adjusting to this little area. I love CA there just doesn't seem to be much in Sac. Now that I am out west I have decided to venture off into the burningman community. This will be my first year and I am super excited. It looks like I will be going alone since i have yet to meet anyone in my area up for the adventure :? . Just kinda wondering, Are there any sacramento burners out there?
blottosister

Postby Dr. Pyro » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:43 pm

Is Newcastle close enough?

As far as Sacramento burners go, two places where we can found: The Horse Cow Gallery on Del Paso Blvd and Luna's Cafe in downtown. We are having a little gathering of burners and some wannabees in Auburn over Memorial Day Weekend (Sunday). E-mail me if interested.

The Doc
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby _tears_ » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:45 pm

I am about an hour south from Sac. I live in Fairfield ca. I go up that way often to a small town called Wilton. There is a clothing optional resort there that i attend Laguna Del Sol (www.lagunadelsol.com)

No need to head to the playa lone!! PLENTY of people look for rides ( like myself!! )

Feel free to e-mail me or PM me.

WELCOME TO THE BURNING MAN COMMUNITY

...AND THE EPLAYA!

...Tears...

Tears 2003, 2004

The Ties That Bind Me Hold My Soul
_tears_

Sacramento Burners

Postby phyreseed » Mon May 03, 2004 12:35 pm

You can find a fairly large number of us out at the weekly fire performance practices we hold for our group at the Gallery HorseCow on Del Paso Blvd.. we're the SacTownPyros (www.sactownpyros.com) and we'd be glad to have you!
monkey-chucking good!
phyreseed

Return to Q & A Tips and Tricks