Another "Hello"

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike

Another "Hello"

Postby bookworm » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:29 pm

:lol: Hi. They call me bookworm. I'm livin' in Lancaster California right now. I like being close to my wife. We're married you know. I'll be at Burning man this year with or without my wife. But I'll have a friend with me, a homeless guy I met here in Lancaster name Don Martin. He's from Madison WS. He went to the party in 1998 and says theres a vibe there that can not be discribed. Cool. So I'll cough up a few hundred bucks and see you all there.
There is always a llittle bit of heaven in a disaster area.
Wavy Gravy
bookworm

welcome!

Postby SHARPER » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:01 pm

I live in Desert Hot Springs, CA - just a hop skip and jump from Lancaster. Just spent a weekend in Joshua Tree with some new friends and fellow burners - great place!
Read - Read - Read
I'm a 2004 newbie too, but I read a lot and check out a variety of boards relating to BM so have actually had the honor of meeting some BM vets! Everyone Ive met has been super fantastic! Can't wait to be involved in more events and then THE BIG ONE!
Blessed Be!!
Do not think of me as gone, I am with you still in each new dawn.
SHARPER

Postby creevamp13 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:15 pm

Book worm, your pretty funny! And open too...I think its cool that your bringing your bud to such a beautiful situation. I am a newbie, my brother has been trying to get me out there for about 4 years now....and well I am finally going. I can't wait to meet all these great new people.
I am located right outside of Philly, Pa. So the hot will be something!!
Cyn-
creevamp13

Return to Q & A Tips and Tricks