Lost/Stolen Bridgestone MB-1 Mtn bike cruiser

Lost/Stolen Bridgestone MB-1 Mtn bike cruiser

Postby cwalter » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:30 am

Greetings all,

Desperately looking for Stolen/Lost Bridgestone MB-1 Mtn bike turned cruiser.

Hope you can help. Posting awfully late, posted to Reno List initially.

I have had a very special Bridgestone MB-1 Mtn Bike stolen/lost on Friday night near Bank of UnAmerica. The bike was retrofitted to be a cruiser styled mtn bike. Here are description details: Grey/Green, many scratches on Seat tube and chain stays, New Black cruiser bars with Gripshift shifters and whitish glow in the dark grips, New Huge White Cruiser seat with springs, Black Cook Bros Cranks, Huge Flat BMX style pedals, Black Shimano V Brakes, Non Suspension Ritchey front fork, Newish Whitewall nobby tires, and most unique, a Softride front suspension stem, silver and purple, LED light strips under the Top Tube, Seat Tube and Down tube with or without battery. Bridgestone badge on steering tube is missing.

I dont have any ID or Name/Contact Info on the bike unfortunately. A friend was using it that night and he did not lock it when he laid it down to dance. I am super saddened by this bike loss.

Hopefully, someone turned it in to Lost and Found. Thanks very much for all your efforts. This bike is easy to identify, very unique parts set.

Please contact me if you see this bike.

Sincerely,

Charles Walter
Truckee, CA
cwalter

Burning Since: 2008

Return to Lost Bikes