LOST, Black beach cruiser, with saddle bags.

LOST, Black beach cruiser, with saddle bags.

Postby curran » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:21 pm

I know this is crazy, but my bike was taken the night of the burn.. no shocker.. but I looked for it until Wednesday,

So.. if you all have it iI would love it back.. its been to the burn 5 times, i've been since 98'. I met my fiancée on the bike (named midnight). the bike and i are bonded.. i'am really really surprised that magically it did not show back up at camp like every thing else (even found a camp mate's bike at the bathrooms just by chance.)

it had a red cardboard tag on it with the address of our camp 9:30 @ L

It is a black beach cruiser, with a bike rack and panniers (bags) on the sides, both black. there are three orange neon duck tape strips on the frame by the neck (been there for years). the seat is all black duck tape with zebra duck tape too .. the foam handles on the handle bars are ripped and have been moved to the neck.. on the metal flashing near the chain i think its says "gravity" or something..

it practically ruined my burn.. giving up on it was very hard when we left.

below is a picture the year i met my girl after the burn DT LA, without the bike rack and side bags..
if you have it i would cry.

love you guys,
best
Curran
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
curran

Burning Since: 1998

Return to Lost Bikes