Lost 9/1: Huffy Beach Crusier at Root Society

Lost 9/1: Huffy Beach Crusier at Root Society

Postby vtorganix » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am

Hello, and thanks in advance for your time and efforts.
After the man burned Saturday night (around midnight), we pulled up to the deep playa side of Root Society. My friend, Jeff (Seven Lions) was preparing to play there later on. Our group of 5 walked into the stage area for 3 minutes or less to check out the stage, then walked back to our bikes. Mine was gone. I spent 6 hours that night walking around 2-4 o'clock without any luck in locating it. If it hadn't been for some deep healing from Rab's Sunday sunrise set, the presumption that my bike was stolen might have ruined my burn. The next morning, I also rode the entire inner circle and deep playa areas looking at the many abandoned bikes. No luck.
The bike is an red Huffy beach cruiser with beige markings and a large black basket in front. It had tiger markings wrapped around the frame and a few lights taped on the front and back. Inside the basket were several valuable items inside a thin brown bag with "Balance" written in white. Unfortunately, the bike did not have my name on it or a lock installed at the time.
Items in basket included:
-Canon S95 digital camera (pictures will identify me and my camp mates)
-Bike Combination Lock (0120)
-Mini Mag-light
-Convenience/potty bag with TP, seat covers, wipes, etc
-Misc fun-time items, all legal
vtorganix

Burning Since: 2011

Return to Lost Bikes