Black and white camo bagpack with ID

Black and white camo bagpack with ID

Postby StarPetal » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

I lost a black and white camouflage bagpack at the burn this year outside of the Opulent Temple. Unless items were removed it should contain my ID under the name Mindy
Shank inside of a ziplock bag also containing my ticket and printouts given at the greeters station. I might also contain a orange drink container, heeltastic foot cream
and hand cream in an orange bottle, a white dress with silver sequins and other small items. Including a temple guardians blue, white and black bandanna.

I also lost a black and silver Trek bike. It may still have green el-wire wrapped around the center and a red rope wrapped near the handle bars. The rope should have one tassle missing (which I did pick up and throw away at home and not moop ;)

If you find the bagpack or the bike please inform me on how they can be returned.

Thank you,
Mindy
602-702-9577
StarPetal

Burning Since: 2012

Re: Black and white camo bagpack with ID

Postby bobalou » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:58 pm

The backpack and the ID are not listed in the data base here at lost and found. Have you reported the bike on the lost bikes forum? Also, you should report the bike to <lostbikes@burningman.com>

Bobalou
"My first burn was the best one, and they've gotten better ever since."
bobalou

Burning Since: 1998
Camp Name: Airheads

Return to Lost Bags (Backpacks, Camelbaks, Handbags, Luggage)