Looking for 2 tickets to go back home

Looking for tickets? Post about it here

Looking for 2 tickets to go back home

Postby Chili_Thats_Me » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello,
We were not planning on going this year but my schedule has cleared up and we would love to make the journey depending on you.

Unfortunately it seems we either have the time and no money or have the money and no time. We are in the have the time and not the money spot right now. We are hoping fellow burners can help us get back HOME.

As I said before money is really tight right now with both of us. But this is Burning Man and burners are great people full of kindness so we truly believe we will get there. We are in need of 2 tickets. We hoping for the tickets to be gifted but I am also willing to trade my services for the tickets. I am a professional graphic artist, so if you need any design work, we can work out a trade and both be happy.

We do know the cost of the tickets and we are not just trying to get free tickets. We also understand gifting does not pay the rent or bills. If you cannot afford to gift these tickets maybe we can work some form of payment option.

We are just wanting to go back HOME and are searching for some help.
We are located in the Los Angeles area in case that matters
Stay Dusty!
Chili
)'(
Chili_Thats_Me

Burning Since: 2011

Re: Looking for 2 tickets to go back home

Postby dsukiennik » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Greetings Chilli,

I have two paper tickets in Berkeley. Will sell both or one for $300 each (I paid $402.5 each, sorry no graphic design needed at this point, maybe in the future and I like your penguin too).
Paypal, then FedEx/UPS or come get them, If you prefer real in hand tickets before you make the long ride to do will call transfer*

Cheers,
Dani dsukiennik@att.net 510-909-4209

*will call transfer this late requires:
1. A letter signed by the original ticket holder. This letter MUST state that the seller have given/sold the tickets to the person now picking them up and have their full name in the letter.
2. A photocopy of your driver's license and a photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the tickets
Also: Low Income Tickets and tickets bought through STEP are non-transferrable, which means no name changes can be made for these tickets.
dsukiennik@att.net
dsukiennik

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: peace camp

Postby Chili_Thats_Me » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Thanks for the offer but its a little out of our budget. :(

The penguins name is Chili we rescued from a happy meal box he had stowed away in from Mexico.
He is our little mischievous pal.
Here is his facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/chilithepenguin
Chili_Thats_Me

Burning Since: 2011

Postby whiteowl » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:38 pm

I had to make a last minute decision and can't go to the festival. I am selling my 2 tickets for 400,- $
just give me a shout if you need a ticket: franziska@flyingfoxfilms.com or call me at 0049 176 92379442 (european time)

Enjoy
whiteowl

Burning Since: 2012

Return to 2012 Tickets Wanted