TICKET FOR LOVE

Have extra tickets or can't use yours? Post about it here

TICKET FOR LOVE

Postby Dpomlove » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:42 pm

I have an extra ticket that I want to help create more love with. I cannot be more specific, but it must be in the name of love....

- it could be that a guy buys it from me for his boyfriend
- it could be that I give it to my future wife
- it could be that I give it to a mother who cannot afford one for her daughter

Lots of love.....
Dpomlove

Burning Since: 2012

Re: TICKET FOR LOVE

Postby mochimakokiki » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:04 am

In the name of love I shall be granted the ticket.. If all we are is love, and love is what we can give so effortlessly.. It is waiting to be captivated~
mochimakokiki

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: camp caution

Postby kangarookru » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 am

i lost my ticket due to love difficulties, and now my friends had a fund raiser so i can still burn. if thats not love idk wut is. please sell me your ticket
kangarookru

Burning Since: 2011

Postby alitribal » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 am

Please consider blessing me with your ticket. My husband and I were married at Burning Man 4 years ago, and we are currently expecting our first child. We only have one ticket right now, and would love to be able to find another so we can celebrate our anniversary on the playa and write a message to our child in the temple. Please if this ticket is still available contact me at ali@alitribal.com. Thanks very very much!
alitribal

Burning Since: 2003

Postby BryanaChillaxiana » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 am

Hello,

My boyfriend has been a burner for the past 8 years. He has taken me the last 2 years since we've known each other. I have been working in Spain during all this time, but come home to California for the summer. He has stuck with me, even though I've been away. This summer he has been working very hard to save his funds to come to Spain with me, and we can not really afford to go to Burning Man. We leave a couple weeks after Burning Man. This would be a great going away surprise! You can contact me at brestehle@gmail.com. <3
BryanaChillaxiana

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Chillaxia

Postby BryanaChillaxiana » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 am

Oh, I forgot another part of the story... He took his father to BM a few years ago and since then, his father goes every year. He is already up there and wishes his son was coming (He says its going to be his last year).
BryanaChillaxiana

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Chillaxia

Postby Breezin » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:22 am

SO much love in the world, must be hard to make the choice!

I have become a faux furrier after my first burn, bringing affordable fur for burners has become my passion. I have been donated some blue/purple faux fur so that I can make the burn possible this year, now I am looking for a habitual burner that is in need of a custom faux fur jacket. I can style the coat however you want, it can be long, short, fitted, have a belt, whatever you want! Please contact me via email if you are interested businesssavvy@charter.net
Breezin

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Postby nikosteph » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Hey,

I'm looking for a miracle ticket for $100

I can meet you anywhere, and will make it stress free and simple.

I promise the tickets cannot go to a better person :+)

I live in Berkeley.

Thanks,
Monique
nikosteph

Burning Since: 2008

Postby VstarGalactica » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Thank you for the LOVE you already share by offering up this gift, blessings!
I am an angel of love as well, if the ticket is still available, I'd be honored to receive it and bring that LOVE to the Playa!
VstarGalactica

Burning Since: 1987

Postby J4CK3L » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Please please please help me. I had a death in the family which required me to sell my ticket to fly back east. I'm trying to get to Burningman to meet up with the love of my life and propose to her. She's camped at 930 and I and this would honestly mean the world to me. I'm driving up from Reno today in hopes to find a ticket near the gate. Please help, you would be fueling our love for years to come! Call 5409100992
J4CK3L

Postby Mouse1286 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi, I was wondering if by some miracle you still are looking for someone to give this ticket to? In June my best friend/boyfriend passed away and he never missed burningman. His mom decided at his memorial we would have everyone put a memory on these boards we made and she would put them in the cathedral. He always told me that the cathedral is one of the most spiritual things he's ever experienced. I have never been to burningman but lived through his stories.
His mom took the memorial boards out today and is out there with a few people she has gotten to know over the last months. I spoke to his dad today and he was crushed that they could not afford a ticket for him to go experience the cathedral with his wife as they let the memories of their son go where he found peace.
If by chance you still have this ticket I would ask that you please consider his dad. It would mean the world to him and his wife if they could be there together for this beautiful yet sad moment.
Thank you for your time, and god bless.
Mouse1286

Return to 2012 Tickets Offered