OFFERED: 2 Hard Tickets - $350ea (were $390) MY STORY * Pics

Have extra tickets or can't use yours? Post about it here

OFFERED: 2 Hard Tickets - $350ea (were $390) MY STORY * Pics

Postby dusty_breeches » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Hey everybody,

(For just the ticket details, jump to the bottom)

A dreaded fate has befallen me... life circumstances have changed once again and, at some significant cost, I'm canceling my plans for a 2012 Playa arrival. :cry: I went for the first time in 2010 (see pictures below) and had the time of my life. It's as simple as that. Burning Man is something that I hope every open-minded individual has the chance to experience at least once in their life. I formed stronger bonds with existing friends, met (tons of) entirely new friends, and came home a happier and more complete person because of it all. So for that, thank you to everyone who was there in 2010. You're all amazing and I'll never forget my experience.

When 2011 rolled around, I found myself embroiled in a personal housing crisis here in L.A. and couldn't even think about leaving town for a week...especially to go to the middle of the desert where so many other considerations have to be made. So I sadly allowed ticket day to go by without an attempt to secure tickets with the rest of my 2010 crew, of about 80% returned to the playa that year.

So we arrive in early 2012. Again my group of friends is planning to descend on the playa to spread music, free drinks and smiles ), and I thought my chances of even getting tickets were nil due to the updated ticketing system that was the topic of so much debate and criticism throughout the spring. Well, I gave it a shot and got 2 - $390 tickets! (which was what I could afford, I did not apply for lower). Anyways, the last month has provided enough adversity for me to cancel my plans. The most significant of which was the loss of my grandma, which will have me travelling out-of-state during the end of Aug to attend her service. This is why I can't attend this year. Sorry for the downer :roll: but this is why I'm trying to sell my tickets at this late date.

I'm just trying to break as even as possible on these tickets, so I hope someone out there can purchase both tickets at $350 each, $700 Total. I'll already be at a $50 loss before shipping, then shipping...but I am flexible if you absolutely can't afford this price.

Asking $350 per ticket. Original Invoice Included.
Each Ticket has a Survival Guide
Fast Shipping. 2-3 Day Fedex most likely.
I can send screenshots of the tickets, survival guides and/or my invoice/receipt upon request. I can even send the Atomic Fireball candy with the tickets if you want.
I have a PAYPAL account we can use for the transaction. This is safe for both buyer and seller.
Of course, if you're in L.A. we can arrange a meeting.

SOME 2010 BURNING MAN PICS of mine http://imgur.com/a/RBg66 :)

Please reply or PM me ASAP if you're interested.
dusty_breeches

Burning Since: 2010

Re: OFFERED: 2 Hard Tickets - $350ea (were $390) MY STORY *

Postby dusty_breeches » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey all,

I'm reducing the price to $300 each, free shipping or meetup in L.A.

Please let me know if you're interested ASAP.

Christian
dusty_breeches

Burning Since: 2010

Re: OFFERED: 2 Hard Tickets - $350ea (were $390) MY STORY *

Postby guillaume » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi,

Really Interested in those tickets.
Please call us or email me as soon as you receive this message.
646 525 8199 or +33665444736

We are in Beatty Nevada.
Heading to Reno tonight.

Best,

Guillaume.
guillaume

Burning Since: 2009

Return to 2012 Tickets Offered