OFFERED: 4 tickets for sale in San Francisco ($420)

Have extra tickets or can't use yours? Post about it here

OFFERED: 4 tickets for sale in San Francisco ($420)

Postby eMagellan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

I have four $420 tickets to sell, as sets of two only. Face price, and I have the Survival Guides, FedEx invoice, etc, which I will show you when we meet. However...I'm a big supporter of the spirit of the playa, so I need to hear the pitch about why you, as opposed to some wacky vestcocker or sparkle pony, should get the tickets. Fellow psychonauts would be welcomed. Let's talk.
eMagellan

Burning Since: 2011

Re: 4 tickets for sale in San Francisco.

Postby jdrudo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 pm

I am ur Crayfish friend. Burning is my holy camp meeting. I find it my refuge in the time of trouble. U can get to know me a bit more via www.stepjayne.com or check out some of my surreal videography under jdrudo on YouTube. I am an artist and the burn helps recharge my juju for the next glide thru etherville. I love to give back with my temple communion which I create each year. I meet people there and we cry together in the dust as they bury what is lost and consider time and other dreams that lay ahead. I'd love to go again this year with 2 of ur tickets. http://Www.stepjayne.com Much Aloha.
jdrudo

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Camp Cat-ass-trophy

Re: OFFERED: 4 tickets for sale in San Francisco ($420)

Postby msholty » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Hello fellow burner.

I would love to buy 2 tickets from you. Let's chat more to see if i'm your fit. I want to go to celebrate life with my partner. We get thru the default life, waiting for Burning Man to come so we can let lose and be apart of a real community. Having a small piece of experience, we want to bring goodies to the playa this year. It's been hard to plan accordingly since tickets have been scarce but we hope to get some and reunite with the playa, while there still is one! Please let me know if you still have them )'(
msholty

Postby tinatina » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:28 am

Hey Friend,

My husband brought me home for the first time last year and now I'm terribly homesick. We'll bring the gift of music, along with loads of homemade kraut, kombucha, and mead (if it's ready in time)! The rest of his band, Harry and the Hitmen (www.harryandthehitmen.com) already have tickets. We're the last ones! Please help us out.

thanks,

Tina and Ryan Morgan
of Santa Cruz
tinatina

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: next to us

Postby MaryJo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:27 pm

We are two widows, ages 80 and 86. Burning Man has been on our bucket list all year. We are ready and want to go. Please sell us two of your tickets and make our dreams come true. We entered the lottery, unsuccessfully. MaryJo @ 775-322-6336. We are in Reno.
MaryJo

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: no

Postby moonrise » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm curious to know how you ended up with four extra tickets?
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
moonrise

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:07 pm

moonrise wrote:I'm curious to know how you ended up with four extra tickets?

The $420 should tell you that these are pre-sale. You could buy up to four of those.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby moonrise » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Nods at Fishy.

I pick MaryJo and her friend for two. Actually I pick all of them... Man,this would be a tough rough decision for me to have to make. :?

I saw some tickets offered for sale on the Reno regional list. I think they sold in under 5 minutes.

Vote anyone? Who would you pick?

Thanks for offering them on eplaya eMagellan.
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
moonrise

Postby GoodChoiceGirl » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Please
I need tickets (3)-Good comes in three yes? Yes, I hope. Please, I can meet today would be best or tomorrow morning. Yes, I am lame. I didn't think I could go; couldn't get the time off work, deal w/another dusty year, the expense, the hardship on my mind, body & soul, also international travel was looming-then that small voice that is 'reason' kicked in. International travel will always be there. Where else am I going to drink absinthe in a 150' horses ass, see twisted 18 wheelers, swing in hammock under a pier w/a Regatta of no other, see a 'waffle' burn, and basically have the ability to have the best or worst time of the year in one of the most harsh environments with a few of my friends?

And please snap a pic of the front & back of the tickets you're selling and please have the receipt w/the exchange.

I need a ticket, 3 actually. If you are in/around San Francisco I am willing to pay cash-don't be a dick, weirdo, faker, scammer-find something better to do. Looking forward to hearing from you. Please be swift and kind and always burn bright.
GoodChoiceGirl

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Green Gorilla Lounge

Postby PeacefulThunder » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:51 pm

hmmmm... well I see myself as living very spontaneously and living in flow of the moment. Even though I have never been before, I see BM not just as one huge party, but a new way of being for humanity. It basically just comes down to sharing your love with others... thats how this world is changing and will continue to change and I hope to be a part of something of where it all started!! I will take 1 or 2. Thanks for this!
PeacefulThunder

Postby RamblingBlue » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Well hullo there, I'm throwing my hat (and heart) into the ring here as I am seeking 2 tickets.

First off, I'm in San Francisco, so that makes some logistics easier for everyone. We could wear roses on our lapels, meet up in a bar, and pretend it's a blind date. Ok, my story? Hm, let's see...

My boyfriend and I moved from Canada to SF this year and were super stoked to be so close to BM..."finally!", we said, "we'll be able to have our fabulous (first) burning man experience!". Geography, finances, timing...it all fell lovingly in place. But then, failed ticket attempts...oh noooo!

We're both in a high-gear life-shift time, perhaps partly being in our mid 40s (nope, BM isn't our red convertible replacement!), but mostly due to yanking the wheel of our lives and cranking it toward...directions unknown! The move down here was the first veer and we are resisting the safety and comfort of the known to fully stretch into new things, places, people, and uh, sand. We are trying to embrace change and growth fully. Part of that is to life a life of no regrets and much is to not only visualize, but actualize what our contribution to the world could be - to use the full capacity of our brains, bodies, and souls to enrich those around us. The more we open up, the more we hone in on how to use our powers to bring positive change. The BM environment sounds like just what we are ready for. Oh hellz, you know, what overrides everything for me is the fun. Yup, it's kind of handy that reigniting our selves and changing the world is being led by our sense of fun. Very convenient indeed.

I could make a list of what we will bring to BM but to be honest, I've been resisting defining it too much as I've been told by veterans to not have many expectations going in. We are both generous, adventurous, mature, responsible, fun, silly, serious, and all-around decent folks who will step up to make awesomeness happen everywhere and anywhere we land. We'll concoct some amazing creativity to gift, that's for sure. It would be fabulous to be able to finish all those phrases we seem to be starting with "hey, I know what we can do at Burning Man!..."

My profession is in sustainability so I'm particularly interested in the experience from the LNT angle. I've been meeting many people here in SF who further the BM community and arts goodness year-round - would love to get more involved but it's been hard when I have to admit I've never been to BM. Trying not to feel like cinderella being the only one not going to the ball! Oh, and my much younger little brother up in the Canadian prairies has a ticket so it would be so fab to bond with him there too.

I realize you have tough choices to make about what amazing people get your tickets (if it was me with extra tickets, I'd go with MaryJo. Alas...). Hoping to hear from you!

Christina
RamblingBlue

Return to 2012 Tickets Offered