Low Income Confirmation Letter

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Low Income Confirmation Letter

Postby Nynaeve » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey, I still havent gotten my low income confirmation letter which it says I need to bring with me to the BURN when I pick up my ticket to will call. Should I be worried? Who do I contact about getting that letter?

Thanks
Nynaeve

Re: Low Income Confirmation Letter

Postby Rice » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Nynaeve wrote:Hey, I still havent gotten my low income confirmation letter which it says I need to bring with me to the BURN when I pick up my ticket to will call. Should I be worried? Who do I contact about getting that letter?

Thanks

Um,

Q: Who do I contact if I have questions about my submitted Low Income Ticket application?
A: If you have NOT received a copy of your application via email with 24 hours of submission it is important that you contact us. If it didn't come through to us you may have to re-submit your application.

It can take up to six weeks for us to review applications so if you have received a copy of your application via email, we need you to wait a full six (6) weeks before contacting us about the status of your application.

To contact us about your application or general questions not covered here, please email lowincome(at)burningman(dot)com and include your full name, mailing address and the email address you used on your application. It will help us research your application quicker.

swiped from: http://tickets2.burningman.com/faq.php#lowincomecontact

Hope this helps...
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby TinkerMom » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Follow this thread.......

viewtopic.php?f=290&t=54967&start=60
....the password is pineapple.........

Just throw it on the fire! It will kill it or cure it!!
TinkerMom

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity BDC

Postby Nynaeve » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 pm

stretch80 wrote:
Nynaeve wrote:Hey, I still havent gotten my low income confirmation letter which it says I need to bring with me to the BURN when I pick up my ticket to will call. Should I be worried? Who do I contact about getting that letter?

Thanks

Um,

Q: Who do I contact if I have questions about my submitted Low Income Ticket application?
A: If you have NOT received a copy of your application via email with 24 hours of submission it is important that you contact us. If it didn't come through to us you may have to re-submit your application.

It can take up to six weeks for us to review applications so if you have received a copy of your application via email, we need you to wait a full six (6) weeks before contacting us about the status of your application.

To contact us about your application or general questions not covered here, please email lowincome(at)burningman(dot)com and include your full name, mailing address and the email address you used on your application. It will help us research your application quicker.

swiped from: http://tickets2.burningman.com/faq.php#lowincomecontact

Hope this helps...

I appreciate this information but this is what I am reading via email :

• To pick up your ticket you will need the to bring the following to the Box Office:
• a valid legal photo ID – the name must match the name used on the application (which is the name listed above).
• a printed copy of this award letter
• a printed copy of your confirmation email (you will get this later in the Summer)

A printed copy of the award letter is what I pulled this from but i am looking for that last bullet point. It's a confirmation letter nothing about the application letter..
Nynaeve

Postby TinkerMom » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Once again....... follow this thread I have given you. :roll:

We believe that the secondary email that you are waiting for will arrive after Aug. 7th!

TinkerMom wrote:Follow this thread.......

viewtopic.php?f=290&t=54967&start=60
....the password is pineapple.........

Just throw it on the fire! It will kill it or cure it!!
TinkerMom

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity BDC

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion