LOW INCOME TICKETS

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

LOW INCOME TICKETS

Postby thefunguy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:53 pm

does any one know when thoes awarded with low income tickets will be notified its been almost 6 weeks since i aplied on feb 15
thefunguy

Re: LOW INCOME TICKETS

Postby FeetOfClay » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:07 pm

I believe the FAQ page on the BM website says that, if more than 6 weeks pass after submitting your app., it's okay to email the LI income app crew. the proper email addy to contact is prob. on there too...go check the LI FAQ page on BMorg website :) good luck!
What is this quintessence of dust?
FeetOfClay

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Anonymous Village

Postby incubus_pantomime » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:09 pm

How is it that you were able to apply on Feb. 15th? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that they didn't release the application until Feb. 29th, which means that the longest anyone's application has been in the hands of the LIT program is just shy of 3 weeks.
"I think perhaps love thrives on unlikely circumstance and chance : life thrives on these principles, and is life not love? And love not life?"
incubus_pantomime

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Lamplighters (thanks, guys and gals!)

Postby thefunguy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:34 pm

incubus_pantomime wrote:How is it that you were able to apply on Feb. 15th? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that they didn't release the application until Feb. 29th, which means that the longest anyone's application has been in the hands of the LIT program is just shy of 3 weeks.
hey you are right it was the twenty ninth i guess im just a impatient. it has only been three weeks or so .time to wait longer. sorry about the confusion.
thefunguy

Postby maryanimal » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:45 pm

thefunguy wrote:
incubus_pantomime wrote:How is it that you were able to apply on Feb. 15th? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that they didn't release the application until Feb. 29th, which means that the longest anyone's application has been in the hands of the LIT program is just shy of 3 weeks.
hey you are right it was the twenty ninth i guess im just a impatient. it has only been three weeks or so .time to wait longer. sorry about the confusion.

No worries funguy!! it happens to the best of us! So join the club!!
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.
maryanimal

Burning Since: 2011

Postby trilobyte » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:39 am

No sooner than mid-April.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion