Step mailing list for re opening

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Step mailing list for re opening

Postby avalon25 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi all,

I get a ticket thx to the step ticketing system.... So thx god, thx universe, thank you all burners who have chosen to use step to sell extra tickets, thank you luck, thank you sweet machine overloaded that allowed me to register... BUT i will not forget people that feel the same as me just two days ago so :

I'm able to (quite easy...) develop a website that would allow people to subscribe by email and be notified when the step system will be reopened (just by analysing content of the web page). I just want to know and to be sure before doing it and submiting it to the community if BMorg authorizes me to develop this ? It's not hacking, it's just web page content analysis and server mailing through CRON server task... I think it could really help those who didn't afford to subscribe on want list to be freed from having to stay every day or every hour at their computers...!

And ... If u find my english strange, please forgive me : i'm french :roll:
avalon25

Re: Step mailing list for re opening

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:03 pm

I suspect that if the LLC wanted people to know when the STEP was open again, they'd announce it themselves.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Re: Step mailing list for re opening

Postby socks » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:03 pm

As if
An unintelligible passionate yearning drove them out into the desert
T.E. Lawrence
socks

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion